The Yealink EHS36 wireless headset adapter acts as an interface between your wireless headset and your Yealink IP phone. It can be used with most brands of professional headsets, such as Sennheiser, Plantronics and Jabra, and with plug and play installation, it is easy and convenient to use.
Using this device will allow you to answer and end calls directly from your headset, even if you're away from your desk - incoming calls will be signalled directly through the headset earpiece. This is an ideal tool for call centres, reception areas and general telephone use.
- Supports Yealink SIP-T26P, T27G, T27P, T28P, T29G, T38G, T41P, T41S, T42G, T42S, T46G, T46S, T48G, T48S IP phones
- Compatible with Jabra, Plantronics, Sennheiser wireless headsets
- Plug and play, easy to use
- Answer incoming call through remote wireless headset
- Terminate calls using remote wireless headset key
- Incoming calls are signalled in the headset earpiece
- Built-in RJ12(6P6C) input port connected to IP phone
- 1xRJ45(8P8C) output port for GN/Jabra headset
- 1x3.5mm output port for Plantronics headset
- Accessories: RJ12, RJ45, 3.5mm, RJ11 cord