Motorola XT420 Twin
Robust metal casing two-way radios for harsh environments - Dual Pack with chargers
- Robust metal casing for harsh environments
- Meets US Mil Standard 810 C, D, E, F and G
- IP55 dust and water resistant
- 8 channels, 219 codes
- Range up to 9km in line of sight, 13 floors or 16,250m2 in working environments*
- 16 pre-recorded channel names
- VOX/iVOX hands free
- Simple cloning
- Compatible with XTNi/XTNiD accessories
Internal ref: MOXT420D
Suitable for use in harsh environments
The Motorola XT420 twin pack is a perfect starter solution for businesses which are introducing two-way radios to meet their communication needs.This powerful license-free PMR446 radios has been designed to provide exceptional durability, enhanced features and clearer than ever audio, even in the harshest and noisiest environments.
There are two models in the XT400 series - the Motorola XT420, which has no display, and the Motorola XT460, which has a display.
Not only does this radio meet Military Standard 810 C, D, E, F and G and have IP55 rating, but it has also undergone Motorola’s rigorous Accelerated Life Testing, which simulates up to 5 years of tough field use. To find out more about IP ratings click here.
Exceptional audio quality
With 8 channels and 219 selectable privacy codes, and coverage which extends to up to 16,250 m2, 13 floors or 9km line of sight*, this is an excellent choice of walkie talkie for construction sites and industry settings.
Audio is loud and clear thanks to a powerful built-in 1500mW loudspeaker. You can designate 16 pre-recorded channel names for your departments, such as customer service, security, maintenance, etc.
HTML-based customer programming software allows you to copy settings between any XT400/XTNi radios via a radio-to-radio cloning cable or a multi-unit charger.
XT400 Series radios come with a carry holster with swivel belt clip, which lets you rotate the radio to fit comfortably and move freely while picking up a tool or restocking a shelf. Antimicrobial coating helps prevent the growth of mould and germs on the surface of the radio.
*The range of a PMR446 radio varies a lot depending on where you use it. The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built-up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your radio. if you require longer range two-way radios, please see our Licensed Two Way Radio section.
- 2 PMR446 license-free two-way radios
- Exceptionally clear audio
- Range: 16 250 m2, 13 floors or 9km line of sight
- Military 810 standards
- IP55 Rating
- Two programmable buttons
- 8 Channels
- 16-position channel
- Channel Announcement with Voice Alias
- Tri-coloured LED
- Antimicrobial Coating: prevents the growth of mould and germs on radio surface.
- Simplified Cloning
- Quickly copy settings from radio to radio
- Disable Channel
- On/off/volume control knob
- Battery Save
- USB CPS Interface
- Radio Mic Gain
- Accessory Mic Gain
- Voice scrambling for extra privacy
- Time-Out Timer
- Compatible with XTNi Audio Accessories
- Up to 20 hours of battery life
In the box
- 2 Radios
- 2 Swivel Carry Holsters
- 2 Chargers with EU/UK plugs