To ensure smooth communications in your work environment
The Snom D712 is an IP phone with 4 lines, advanced telephony features and HD audio quality, ideal for efficient communication.
Wideband HD audio quality
The Snom D712 supports a broad range of codecs, thereby offering crystal clear HD audio quality for calls from the handset and when operating hands-free.
Advanced call features
The Snom D712 boasts a wide range of advanced call features, including: speed dialling, 3-way conferencing on the phone, caller identification, call waiting, call blocking and hold (with the option of music on hold). You can also activate DND mode (Do not disturb) for when you are occupied and unable to take calls. It is possible to take 4 simultaneous calls, so you have the freedom to multitask.
Intuitive user interface
It is extremely easy to use, with clear labelled function keys or those that can be easily configured through the phone’s web interface. This device has a 4 line backlit graphical display, with an alphanumeric keyboard as well as 4 context-sensitive keys and 5 programmable line/function keys (these can be configured on the phone’s web interface). Several keys have LEDs, for example red LED for call indication and message waiting, and green for the 5 programmable function keys.
Storage and hands-free capability for freedom and efficiency in work use
With the ability to use speakerphone, also with great audio quality, you can share the call with others in a group environment, such as a meeting. There is also a 1000 entry directory and stored call lists to save important data and save valuable time and effort when at work.
Secure communications for businesses
The Snom D712, using a preinstalled certificate, supports the latest VoIP security protocols to ensure that all communications are secure, protecting sensitive company information. These include for example Transport layer security (TLS) and password-protected web interface.
- Wideband audio
- 4 SIP accounts/lines
- 4 context sensitive keys
- 5 configurable function keys with LED
- 3-way conference calling
- IPv6 capable
- Speakerphone (hands-free talking)
- 4-line backlit graphical display
- 1000-entry local directory
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Ethernet switch
- Call lists for dialled, received and missed calls
- Unified communications ready
- Has preinstalled certificate to support latest VoIP security protocols
- Dual-angle footstand
- Wall mountable
- DSP (Digital Signal Processor) enhanced audio quality
- EHS (Electronic Hook Switch) support for wireless headsets
|Number of lines||4|
|Key features||With 3-way conference, With call log|
|Function keys||With call key , With hands free kit, With mute key , With navigation key|
|Softkeys||4 context-sensitive keys and 5 programmable line/function keys|
|Volume control||Handset volume control , Ringtone volume control , Speakerphone volume control|
|Sound quality||HD voice sound|
|Type of display||Backlit display, Graphical display|
|Keypad||Alphanumerical keypad, Backlit keypad|
|Number of ringtones||10|
|Call indicator LED||With LED call indicator|
|Wall mounting||With wall mounting|
|Compatibility electronic hook switch||Compatibile with electronic hook switch (EHS)|
- Snom D712 phone unit
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- This product has a manufacturer warranty of 2 years
For only £15.00 more, secure your purchase for 4 years
- Extend your warranty for your purchase with Onedirect's 1 Year Gold Warranty
- Defective products will be exchanged for new products within 24h/48h (from the date of receipt of the product)
- Your after-sales service will be handled with priority
- Return costs are reimbursed by Onedirect, as well as shipping costs in case of replacement of defective products
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
- We have the SNOM 712 phone and the cable is only 1.5M we would like to purchase at least a 3M length, can you advise which product to purchase and where from please