Sennheiser SDW 5016
Wireless headset with triple connection: landlines, PC, softphones and smartphones / tablets
- Wireless DECT headset
- Connection to landlines, PC/Softphone and Smartphones/tablets (Bluetooth)
- Three styles: Headband, ear hook and neck contour
- Two microphones with noise cancellation
- Optimized for Skype for Business
- Talktime: Up to 10 hours
Internal ref: SESDW5016UK
DECT wireless headset with triple connection: landline, PC and Smartphones
The Sennheiser SDW 5016 is a wireless headset that meets the needs of modern office workers, offering flexibility and connection to different devices.
The SDW 5016 can be connected to desk phones, PC / Softphone and Smartphones/tablets. (through the Dongle USB BTD 800 Bluetooth, which is included). It is also possible to connect a Sennheiser headset with a cable or a Bluetooth headset using the USB port on the base station.
The SDW 5016 offers a choice of three styles of use to cover all user preferences: headband style, ear hook and neck contour for a perfect customized fit. Modern office workers require mobility in the office and the ability to hold collaborative meetings.
The Sennheiser HeadSetup Pro Manager software puts IT managers in control of all Sennheiser devices and lets you manage and update configurations from one location.
The busy light on the handset helps users stay undistracted during calls and conferences and it even synchronizes with Skype.
The SDW 5015 is UC optimized and certified for Skype for Business to maximize productivity.
- The triple connectivity l offers a flexible choice between softphone / PC, desk phone and smartphones/tablets.
- Maximum flexibility through the base station: connect a Sennheiser Bluetooth® or headphones with a cable/speaker, according to your needs (USB dongle is included)
- Perfect custom fit with the FlexFit ™ system, which offers 3 styling solutions. Choose between a headband, ear hook or neckband.
- The wideband audio provides a clear and natural sound beyond conventional commercial standards
- Two microphones with noise-cancelling capability
- Excellent sound in high-density environments with broadband mode
- Protection against acoustic shocks with Sennheiser Technology ActiveGard®
- Optimized for leading UC brands and certified for Skype for Business
- Calls without interruption with a busy light synchronized with Skype
- (A busy light for the desk is available as an accessory)
- Easy configuration and administration for IT administrators with Sennheiser HeadSetup ™ Pro Manager
- Enhanced security with secure pairing, 128-bit authentication and DECT Security Certification to keep all conversations confidential
- Long-distance wireless range - up to 180 m / 590 feet with line of sight
- Telephone conferences - easy configuration of up to 4 headphones, of the SDW 5000 series, with the same base station
- Talktime - up to 10 hours
- Fast charging with 50% battery in just 30 minutes
In the box
- Base station
- Ear headband
- Earhook adapter
- Neck contour
- strap Additional pads (S, L)
- USB dongle BTD 800
- USB cable
- Power supply
- Telephone audio cord
- Safety guide
|Acoustic protection||Sennheiser ActiveGard® technology|
|Standby time / Talk time||10 h|
|Headset type||Wireless DECT + Bluetooth|
|Compatibility||For Desk phones, mobiles and PC|
|Corded or cordless||Wireless|
|Connectivity||For RJ, Bluetooth and USB|
|Wearing style||Headband with ear loop and neck band|
|Microphone Boom||With long microphone boom|
|Noise Cancelling||With noise cancelling|
|Suitable for intensive use||For intensive use|
|Mute||With mute key|
|Volume control||On base volume control|
|Conference function||With conference function|
|MAC compatible||Compatible with MAC|
|Optimized Lync||Optimized for Lync|
|Softphone compatible||Compatible with softphones|