The perfect phone to increase your productivity
- A straight foward user interace for better office and call centre productivity.
- More efficient call dialing and management together with great Polycom ® HD Voice™ sound.
- Cost saving web based configuration tool for easy installation, management, updating and maintenance.
- Works in conjunction with existing IT infrastructure, utilizing technology investement already in place.
- Third Party integration, for web-based UC and business applications.
- Comes ready for up to three expansion modules for future needs and business growth.
- Up to 12 SIP accounts
- 2 Ethernet Ports 10/100
- Back lit 3.5 inch LCD colour screen (320 x 240)
- Intuitive Interface
- Power over Ethernet
- External PSU (optional)
- Voicemail compatible
- Polycom HD Sound
Cost efficient installation and maintenance
- Expandable with up to three expansion modules
- WebKit based browser
- Adjustable base height
- Unicode UTF-8 character support
- Multilingual user interface including Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portugese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish and Swedish
- Frequency response:150 Hz a 7 kHz for handset, optional headset and handsfree speaker phone
- Codecs: G.711 (A -law & u-law ley), G.729AB, G.722, G.722.1, iLBC
- Individual volume settings with visual feedback for each audio path
- Voice acitivity detection
- Comfort noise generation
- DTMF tone generation (RFC 2833 and inband)
- Low-delay audio packet transmission
- Packet loss concealment
- Designated RJ-9 headset port
- Compatible with TTY adapter equipment
Shared call / bridged line identifiation
Flexible line key display configuration
Distinctive Incoming call treatment / call waiting
Call transfer, hold, divert
Called, calling, connected party information
Local three way audio-conferencing
One-touch speed dial and re-dial.
Remote notification of lost calls
Do not disturb function
Electronic hookswitch compatible
Configurable local digit map / dial plan
Open platform application
Compatible with SDK Apps and API platforms for third party and personal business applications
Size 19 x 15 x 18 cm
Weight: 0.9 kg
Supports up to three expansion modules.
Also available the VVX410 with two Ethernet Gigabite ports
The Polycom VVX range video presentation
|Number of lines||12|
|Key features||With 3-way conference, With call log|
|Function keys||With navigation key|
|Softkeys||4 softkeys + 12 programmable|
|Expansion module||Compatible with up to 3 modules|
|Optimized for Microsoft Lync||Not optimized for Microsoft Lync|
|Volume control||Handset volume control , Ringtone volume control , Speakerphone volume control|
|Hearing aid compatible||Compatible with hearing aid|
|Hands free||With hands free kit|
|Headset port||With headset port|
|Type of headset jack||RJ|
|Sound quality||HD voice sound|
|Power source||PoE powered|
|Type of display||Colour display|
|Display size||3.5" TFT|
|Call indicator LED||With LED call indicator|
|Connectivity||2 RJ45 ports, Headset port|
|Wall mounting||Without wall mounting|
- VVX 400 console Receiver with cable
- Network cable (LAN): CAT-5E
- Quick Installation guide
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.