Amazing sound quality in an intuititve device
The Polycom VVX 400 is the business VoIP mid-level choice if you want crisp sound quality, excellent conferencing facilities and greater productivity. Additionally, this version is optimised for Skype for Business/Microsoft Lync to better serve your business needs.
Great audio quality
The VVX 400 delivers breakthrough Polycom® HD Voice™ quality for lifelike conversations while minimizing fatigue, making calls more efficient and productive. It brings high-quality, cost-effective solutions to any environment through advanced unified communications (UC) features.
The intuitive user interface of the Polycom VVX 400 makes usability and navigation easy and requires minimal training. It improves personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on their computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and instant messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even while waiting for their PC to boot. They can also extend their PC’s desktop to include the VVX 400 screen for mouse/keyboard navigation and interaction.
- Improve productivity for cubicle workers and call centre operators through an intuitive easy-to-use user interface
- Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled voice clarity of Polycom® HD Voice™
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and Web-based configuration tool makes the VVX 400 simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments—deploy VVX 400 Series business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
- Easily integrate with third- party Web-based UC and productivity applications for broad, standards-based, open APIs
- 2 10/100 Ethernet ports
|Connecting line||IP SIP|
|Number of lines||12|
|Key features||With 3-way conference, With call log|
|Function keys||With navigation key|
|Softkeys||4 function & 12 programmable keys|
|Expansion module||Compatible with up to 3 modules|
|Optimized for Microsoft Lync||Optimized for Microsoft Lync|
|Volume control||Handset volume control , Ringtone volume control , Speakerphone volume control|
|Hearing aid compatible||Compatible with hearing aid|
|Hands free||With hands free kit|
|Headset port||With headset port|
|Type of headset jack||RJ9 jack for headset|
|Sound quality||HD voice sound|
|Power source||PoE powered|
|Type of display||Colour display|
|Call indicator LED||With LED call indicator|
|Connectivity||2 RJ45 ports|
|Wall mounting||Without wall mounting|
- VVX 400 handset
- Cabled receiver
- (LAN) network cable: CAT-5E
- Quick-start guide
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.