Designed to be available all day long
The Plantronics EncorePro 520 Binaural is a corded headset with voice tube microphone - ideal for those who need to be available all day, everyday.
Enhanced sound quality
The new design of the Plantronics EncorePro range features smooth tactile feedback, allowing you to adjust your microphone to the perfect position for clearer conversation. The next generation Voice Tube microphone enhances voice transmission, ensuring fewer missed words and a better caller experience. Wideband audio offers rich, clear voice quality, whilst acoustic protection with Plantronics' SoundGuard technology helps to protect the user from noise spikes and listening fatigue.
To ensure perfect microphone positioning, the EncorePro 520 users can feel and hear the ratchet clicks, when moving their microphone boom, alerting them to the proper positioning for optimum voice detection. The 'unibody' boom itself is part of the headset as a whole, meaning that there is no part to break off - strengthening a key area that is frequently damaged with intensive headset use.
Resistant and comfortable
With laser welding and aircraft-grade aluminium, the EncorePro range is highly resistant and reliable, with a particular focus on the stability and strength of the joints between earpieces, ensuring maximum robustness. But comfort is not compromised, with newly designed ultra-soft foam ear cushions, the EncorePro 520 is lightweight and comfortable even during periods of intensive use.
The Quick Disconnect feature gives you the opportunity to conveniently and quickly walk away from your desk, as well as making it compatible with all USB and deskphone audio processors in addition to direct connect cables.
- Plantronics EncorePro 520 Binaural Headset with Voice Tube microphone
- Next generation microphone for perfect voice transmission
- Wideband audio
- Plantronics SoundGuard acoustic protection
- Ratchet clicks to indicate perfect microphone positioning
- Robust, unibody construction for fewer breakages and longer life
- Laser welding and aircraft-grade aluminium
- Highly comfortable, ultra-soft foam ear cusions
- Lightweight and comfortable even for intensive use
- Quick Disconnect
- Compatible with all Plantronics cables and audio processors
- Frequency range: 150 - 6800MHz
- Weight: 50g
- Plantronics part number: 89436-02
|Compatibility||For Desk phones|
|Connectivity||For QD Connectivity|
|Ear cushions||With foam ear cushions|
|Microphone Boom||With long microphone boom|
|Noise Cancelling||Without noise cancelling|
|Suitable for intensive use||For intensive use|
|Mute||Without mute key|
|Volume control||No volume control|
|Cable||Depends on the model of your telephone - contact us|
|Amplifier||Yes, see accessories tab|
- This product has a manufacturer warranty of 2 years
For only £10.00 more, secure your purchase for 3 years
- Extend your warranty for your purchase with Onedirect's 1 Year Gold Warranty
- Defective products will be exchanged for new products within 24h/48h (from the date of receipt of the product)
- Your after-sales service will be handled with priority
- Return costs are reimbursed by Onedirect, as well as shipping costs in case of replacement of defective products
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.