Professional portable speaker with double USB-C connection and 3.5mm jack
The new Plantronics Calisto 5200 loudspeaker offers exceptional audio quality, an intuitive interface and plug & play simplicity. It is ideal for offices or small meeting rooms. It has a 360º microphone that provides clear and rich voice quality, along with noise cancellation you can hold conversations without any disruptions.
It is light and practical so you will be able to take it anywhere and turn any space into a professional conference room. Thanks to its double USB connection and 3.5mm Jack you can use the speaker with all your PC / Mac devices, smartphones and tablets.
With the intuitive controls and the practical transport case, you can start conversations easily and quickly anytime and anywhere.
- Ideal for: Business professionals working from a home office or remote location.
- Compatible with: PC through USB-C and smartphones and tables with 3.5mm Jacks
- Talk time: Up to 30 hours
- Battery capacity: 1000mAh, rechargeable battery (not replaceable)
- Microphone frequency response: PC wideband up to 6.8 kHz, full-duplex audio, echo cancellation
- Microphone voice pickup distance: Group speaker (nominal 3 feet / 1 m up to 10 feet / 3 m)
- Call controls: Call answer/end, mute, raise and lower the volume
- Voice alerts: Silent activated, silence deactivated, muted, maximum volume, minimum volume
- Dynamic silence: Yes
- Supported applications: Only in the desktop version of Plantronics Hub; Plantronics Manager Pro Asset Management and adoption and quality of calls and analysis (only in the Common Action Report)
- Weight: 194 g
|USB connection||With USB connection|
|MAC Compatible||Compatible with MAC|
|Softphone compatible||Compatible with Softphone|
|Type of mobile connection||3.5mm jack|
|360° microphone pickup||With 360° microphone pickup|
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]