The Philips LFH-2210 Transcription Foot Pedal was designed after a thorough investigation of movements performed by transcriptionists. The research was developed with collaboration from hospital ergonomists and professional users, which ensures that the LFH-2210 allows transcription without major movements and with minimal effort.
The LFH-2210 pedal design integrates user requirements thanks to its centre incline. The user can switch from one function to another easily and flexibly. Transcriptionists can stop and start dictations with a simple movement of the heel and without lifting the foot, meaning its more comfortable to use.
The Phillips LFH-2210 will help you be more productive and effective in your work!
- Ergonomic design
- High quality and comfortable for professionals
- Ultra-slim design
- Non-slip base to keep the pedal in place
- 3 positions: 1 to rewind, 2 for automatic skipping, and 3 for reading
- Adapted to analogue systems
- 3.5mm jack connection
- Philips LFH-2210
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
- Is this compatible with 720 transcription system - I have just acquired this pedal