Philips LFH-2210 Foot Pedal
Ergonomic pedal for professional dictation and transcriptionInternal ref: PH2210
- Transcription pedal
- Anti-slip base
- Configurable pedal functions
- Ergonomic and slim design
Ergonomic pedal for professional dictation and transcription
The Philips LFH-2210 Transcription Foot Pedal was designed after a thorough investigation of movements performed by transcriptionists. The research was developed with collaboration between hospital ergonomists and professional users, which ensures that the LFH-2210 allows transcription without major movements and with minimal effort.
The LFH-2210 pedal design integrates user requirements thanks to its centre incline. The user can switch from one function to another easily and flexibly. Transcriptionists can stop and start dictations with a simple movement of the heel and without lifting the foot, meaning it's more comfortable to use.
The Phillips LFH-2210 will help you be more productive and effective in your work!
- Ergonomic design
- High quality and comfortable for professionals
- Ultra-slim design
- Non-slip base to keep the pedal in place
- 3 positions: 1 to rewind, 2 for automatic skipping, and 3 for reading
- Adapted to analogue systems
- 3.5mm jack connection
In the box
- 1 x Philips LFH-2210 Foot Pedal
- 1 x User Documentation
|Manufacturer part #||LFH2210|