The perfect companion for loud environments
The 3M Peltor WS LiteCom Bluetooth For Helmets is a 2-way radio headset with level dependent filtering of background noise and Bluetooth connectivity, providing complete freedom to communicate in the harshest environments. This version fits easily to the majority of hard hats.
The WS LiteCom provides high levels of protection and safe communications by radio or mobile in environments where noise levels could cause permanent hearing damage, such as:
- Manufacturing and industry
Featuring as headset and two-way radio device
With Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity, you can also handle mobile calls directly from your radio and keep an eye on your radio channel at the same time. It also allows you to stream music or other audio in excellent quality stereo sound. Bluetooth range extends up to 10m*.
Superb background filtering
The 3M Peltor WS LiteCom Bluetooth For Helmets has a built-in active volume function, which ‘listens’ to your surroundings and adapts to what it ‘hears’, so you’ll still be able to hear what is going on around you, such as warning signals, machine sounds and conversations, but you’ll be protected against loud sounds above 85dB. This ensures that you are never isolated from your surroundings, making it easier to detect hazards and react quickly in the case of an emergency. The electronic technology inside the ear cups analyses the information and processes the sound before reproducing it to the ear. Very loud sounds are instantly reduced to a safe level of 82dB and quiet sounds are amplified to an audible level.
Perfect for loud environments
Hearing protectors need to be worn 100% of the time in noisy environments to avoid the risk of hearing damage, which is why this headset has been designed to be easy to use, so there is no need to remove the headset. The menu is voice guided and the controls are intuitively placed. If the headset is inactive for two hours it switches itself off. When you begin to talk, the chosen channel is opened immediately, while the noise cancelling microphone filters out environmental noise, so you can be sure to be heard clearly.
*The range of a PMR446 radio varies a lot depending on where you use it. The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built-up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your radio. If you require longer range two-way radios, please see our Licensed Two Way Radios page.
- Ear defender with built-in PMR446 two-way radio
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- Helmet mounting version
- Level dependent function for ambient listening
- SNR (headband): 31dB
- 3000m radio range*
- 10m Bluetooth range*
- 8 channels, 38 sub-channels
- PTT and VOX
- Noise cancelling electret microphone
- PVC and polyether foam ear cushions
- Rechargeable or AA alkaline batteries
- Battery life: 20 hours
- Auto power off function
- Battery status indication
- Voice guided menu
- CE approved: PPE directive 89/686/EEC, R&TTE-directive, 1999/5/EG, ROHS-directive, 2011/65/EU
- Weight : 448g
- Colour : dark blue
|Frequency||License-free: analogue PMR446|
|Use||For intensive use|
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Not water resistant|
|Military standard||Not confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||8 - 38|
|Range||Up to 3km/10m|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||With earpiece|
|Standby time / Talk time||20 hours|
|Battery||NiMh or AA|
|SOS button||Without SOS button|
|Vibrate function||Without vibrate function|
|Voice encryption function||Without voice encryption|
|Scan function||Without scan function|
|Room monitoring||Without room monitoring|
|Roger Beep||Without roger beep|
1 x hygiene kit
1 x microphone protector
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- How to choose ear defenders [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Ear defenders guide [FAQs+PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Ear defenders features [Explained]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Hearing protection for manufacturing [Best buys]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ear muffs for construction [Best buys]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- Hearing protection: the risk of loud sounds [Explained]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.