The Peltor Optime I is a slimline and versatile ear muff which provides hearing protection in moderately noisy environments.
The Optime I is lightweight enough to be comfortable even when worn for long periods of time, with wide sealing rings filled with a combination of foam and fluid and soft wide cushions which reduce pressure around the ears. The large space inside the cups themselves helps to prevent moisture and heat build-up and cushions and inserts can be easily replaced to maintain hygiene levels.
The Optime I reduces noise by an average of 27dB, and is an ideal choice for a number of different environments and its high visibility bright yellow colour means that wearers are easily identifiable. This ear muff is recommended for:
- Chemical and pharmaceutical manufacture
- Light engineering
- Metal processing and woodworking.
- Lawn mowing
- Three pack
- Ear muffs for moderately noisy industrial environments
- SNR: 27dB (average noise reduction)
- Slimline and lightweight design
- High visibility yellow ear cups
- Comfortable headband
- Water resistant
- Comfortable wide sealing rings