3M Peltor Optime I Foldable Version
Modern slimline ear muffs providing protection for moderately noisy environments - foldable version. Minimum purchase of 10 units.
- Passive ear muffs with discreet headband and slimline cups
- Average noise reduction: 28dB - ideal protection for moderate industrial noise
- Yellow cups for easy visibility
- Foldable version
- Liquid sealing rings and soft wide cushions for maximum comfort levels
- Large space inside cup reduces heat build-up
- CE approved - European Standard EN352 1:1993
Internal ref: PELOPTIME1F
The Peltor Optime I Foldable Version is a slimline and versatile ear muff which provides hearing protection in moderately noisy environments which folds down to become easy to carry around and store.
The Optime I is lightweight enough to be comfortable even when worn for long periods of time, with wide sealing rings filled with a combination of foam and fluid and soft wide cushions which reduce pressure around the ears. The large space inside the cups themselves helps to prevent moisture and heat build-up and cushions and inserts can be easily replaced to maintain hygiene levels.
The Optime I reduces noise by an average of 28dB, and is an ideal choice for a number of different environments and its high visibility bright yellow colour means that wearers are easily identifiable. This ear muff is recommended for:
- Chemical and pharmaceutical manufacture
- Light engineering
- Metal processing and woodworking.
- Lawn mowing
- Ear muffs for moderately noisy industrial environments
- SNR: 28dB (average noise reduction)
- Slimline and lightweight design
- High visibility yellow ear cups
- Foldable version
- Water resistant
- Comfortable wide sealing rings
- Also available: neckband, headband, helmet mounting versions
|Ear Defender Type||Ear muff|
|Wearing style||Over the head|
|Level dependent active listening||Without level dependent active listening|
|ATEX||Not ATEX certified|
|Built-in AM/FM radio||Without AM/FM radio|