The Closed Face Helmet Microphone is a hands-free communication system for motorcycle riders who want to stay in touch with fellow riders on the road, connecting to any one-pin Motorola two-way radio.
This model microphone that fits to the front your closed face helmet. An open face version with microphone boom is also available. The PTT button fits easily to the handlebars of your motorbike, allowing you to talk for free with your pillion or fellow riders via your PMR446 radio at distances of up to 10km, depending on the radio you use and the terrain you are riding in - an ideal and cost effective communication solution for motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Cost effective solution for rider-passenger or bike-bike communications
- Fits easily to closed face helmets
- Microphone fits to front of helmet
- Handlebar mounted PT button
- Compatible with Motorola 1-pin radios - T6, T8, T80, T80 Extreme, XTR, XTB series