The Olympus DR-2300 USB microphone Premium Kit is part of the RecMic range and this particular model can also be used with an optional barcode scanner (SC1).
This range is designed for professionals, especially in medical and legal industries among others. It offers seamless integration with third party software (see datasheet for compatibility).
The RecMic recorders are easy and comfortable to use thanks to their ergonomic design and intuitive layout.
A multi-functional switch for one-thumb operation and a steel trackball make navigation incredibly easy and the symmetrical design ensures it is ideal for left and right-handed users.
The low-noise directional microphone cuts out any unwanted background noise and provides optimum results in speech recognition and transcription. This DR-2300 is specially engineered to work with the Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software to deliver highly accurate results. The included ODMS for Clients - dictation module software is used to coordinate this.
A high quality speaker, complete with digital volume control ensures clear playback.
- ODMS for Clients - dictation module software
- USB direct dictation device
- Ergonomic design for comfortable hold
- Perfect for use with Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software
- Geared for use with DNS: 6 Dragons/Stars
- Built-in volume control
- Multi-functional slide switch
- Trackball navigation
- Directional microphone
- Integrated 28mm speaker
- Noise cancellation
- 5 programmable buttons
- Programmable LEDs (red, green, blue)
- Optimised System Development Kit for system integrators
- Weight: 201g
- Size: 44.6 x 31.6 x 154mm
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows & Mac (see datasheet)
|Dragon Software Compatible||Yes|