Professional robust Motorola walkie talkie
The Motorola XT420 sixpack with 6 PTT headsets & Carrying case is a perfect starter solution for businesses which are introducing walkie talkies to meet their communication needs and comes with four walkies, carry holsters and four chargers. This powerful license free PMR446 radios has been designed to provide exceptional durability, enhanced features and clearer audio than ever, even in the harshest and noisiest environments.
Not only does this radio meet Military Standard 810 C, D, E, F and G and have IP55 rating, but it has also undergone Motorola’s rigorous Accelerated Life Testing, which simulates up to 5 years of tough field use.
Suitable for professional environments
With 8 channels and 219 selectable privacy codes, and coverage which extends to up to 16,250 m2, 13 floors or 9km line of sight*, this is an excellent choice of walkie talkie for construction sites and industry settings. Audio is loud and clear thanks to a powerful built-in 1500mW loudspeaker, and the channel announcement feature tells you what channel you are on when you change it, so there is no need to remove it from your belt to see what channel you are on, leaving your hands completely free to work. You can designate 16 pre-recorded channel names for your departments, such as customer service, security, maintenance, etc.
Easy to program
HTML-based customer programming software allows you to copy settings between any XT400/XTNi radios via a radio-to-radio cloning cable or a multi-unit charger.
*The range of a PMR446 radio varies a lot depending on where you use it. The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your radio. if you require longer range two-way radios, please see our Licensed Two Way Radio section.
- Six PMR446 license free two way radios
- Six PTT headsets
- One carrying case
- Exceptionally clear audio
- Range: 16 250 m2, 13 floors or 9km line of sight
- Robust water and dust resistant metal casing – meets US Miltitary 810 standards and IP55 rating
- Two programmable buttons allow quick and easy access to commonly used functions.
- 8 Channels
- 16-position channel/code selector knob
- Channel Announcement with Voice Alias
- Tri-coloured LED
- VoX (with accessories)/iVOX (without accessories) hands free
- Antimicrobial Coating: prevents growth of mould and germs on radio surface.
- Customer Programming Software (CPS): Profiles are interchangeable with the XTNi Series making it easy to add XT400 Series radios to your existing radio fleet. Separate programming cable required.)
- XT400 Series radios ship as standard with a carry holster with a swivel belt clip that lets you rotate the radio to fit comfortably.
- Simplified Cloning
- Quickly copy settings from radio to radio (between XT400 Series radios or between XT400 and XTNi radios). Cloning is done with radio-to-radio cloning cable or through the Multi-Unit Charger.
- Disable Channel
- On/off/volume control knob
- Battery Save
- USB CPS Interface
- Radio Mic Gain
- Accessory Mic Gain
- Voice scrambling for extra privacy
- Time-Out Timer
- Compatible with XTNi Audio Accessories
- Up to 20 hours battery life
|Frequency||License-free: analogue PMR446|
|Use||For intensive use|
|Comes with case and accessories||With complete case|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP55 rating|
|Military standard||Confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||8 - 38 - 181|
|Range||Up to 9km in ideal conditions|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||Without earpiece|
|Standby time / Talk time||20 - 9 hours|
|SOS button||Without SOS button|
|Vibrate function||Without vibrate function|
|Voice encryption function||With voice encryption|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Room monitoring||Without room monitoring|
|Roger Beep||With roger beep|
|Size||116 x 58 x 40mm|
|Connector accessory||Motorola 2 pin|
- 6 Motorola XT420 walkie talkies
- 6 carrying bags
- 6 Chargers with EU / UK plugs
- 6 PTT headsets
- 1 Carrying case