Communicate whatever the conditions
The Motorola VX-454 VHF two way radio is powerful, full-featured, and built for professionals working in extreme environments.
Rugged radio with IP57 rating
These professional radios are designed to meet military standards for toughness. The VX 454 seures meets the IP57 ingress protection standard for water resistance when the radio is submerged up to 3 feet for up to 30 minutes.
Auto Range Transpond System
The VX-454 radio features an Auto Range Transpond system to alert when you and another ARTS-equipped station are in range. When ARTS is in use, your radio will transmit for one second every 55 seconds in an attempt to handshake with the other station.
Assistance for emergencies
In the unlikely event, you get into an emergency situation, help is at hand. The following device comes with an emergency notification system featuring lone worker mode, an emergency alert with a programmable button, and an optional Man Down alert option with Digital Voice Storage
Channel announcement feature
the Motorola VX 451 radio also includes a unique Channel Announcement feature. Channel Announcement loudly and clearly voices the channel description so you can change to another channel without looking at the channel knob. With Channel Announcement and a 700mW output, the VX451 is great for high-noise environments.
- Ultra compact: Metal chassis and high resistance PVC cover.
- Without screen
- Rotary selector with 16 positions.
- ARTS II: Coverage verification system.
- Multifunction scanner
- Manual control of the silencer.
- Ion-Li battery.
- 32 channels
- 3 programmable keys
- Voice encryption for investment.
- Manual activation / deactivation of encryption.
- Energy saving mode for RX / TX (reception and transmission).
- Speed dial for DTMF.
- Search engine for DTMF.
- Coding and decoding CTCSS / DCS.
- Blocking / cancellation / reactivation (5 tones).
- Coding and decoding of 2 tones.
- Coding and decoding of 5 tones.
- Clear voice
- Programmable minimum volume button.
- Channel blocking functions occupied (BCLO).
- Busy tone lock (BTLO) and limiter timer (TOT).
- Programmable LED type call warning indicator.
- Search with priority.
- Search with double listening.
- Search "follow me".
- Search in direct communication.
- Radio-to-radio cloning.
- Sound channel announcement (customizable).
- Battery life: Up to 18 hours (saving mode).
- Dimensions: 109 x 58.5 x 34 mm.
- Weight: 296 gr.
- With license (not included).
- Available in UHF and VHF versions.
|Use||For intensive use|
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP57 rating|
|Military standard||Confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||512|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||With earpiece|
|Standby time / Talk time||18.5 hours|
|SOS button||With SOS button|
|Vibrate function||Without vibrate function|
|Voice encryption function||With voice encryption|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Room monitoring||Without room monitoring|
|Roger Beep||Without roger beep|
|Size||109 x 58.5 x 33mm|
- Belt clip
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.