Robust and easy to use
The Motorola TLKR T80 Twin Pack is a licence free two-way radio that lets you have free conversations using an original and stylish modern radio with all the usual features and functions that a business needs to communicate.
This robust licence free 2-way radio with a splash-proof exterior is easy to use and has a range of up to 10km*, a useful built-in torch and 8 channels making it ideal for outdoor activities.
Allows you to create group calls
This model allows you to create group calls, from which you can make collective calls. Every member of the group has an ID and can see the name of the group on the display screen. This version comes with vibrate alert so you can work without distractions. The voice activation function makes it even more practical.
*The range of PMR446 two-way radios varies a lot depending on where they are used. The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built-up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your walkie-talkie. if you require longer range two-way radios, please see our licensed two-way radio section here.
- Caller ID
- Group calls
- 8 PMR446 channels with 38 sub-channels and 121 codes
- Room monitor
- Splash resistant
- 10 call tones
- Back-lit LCD screen display
- Headset port
- Scan/Monitor function
- Keypad lock
- Mute function
- Vibrate alert
- Battery level alert
- Roger beep
- Automatic change of channel
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries (included) or 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Battery life: approx. 16 hours with supplied NiMH batteries
- UK power supply - EU power supply available on request
|Frequency||License-free: analogue PMR446|
|IP Rating||IPx2 rating|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||8 channels; 38 sub-channels; 121 codes|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||Without earpiece|
|Standby time / Talk time||approx. 16 hours|
|Battery||NiMh batteries or alkaline batteries|
|Vibrate function||With vibrate function|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Roger Beep||With roger beep|
|Size||57 x 171 x 40 mm|
2 rechargable NiMh batteries
2 Belt clips
Double charger - UK plug
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
- Is the T82 compatible with the T80? we already use a fleet of T80s so will the T82 pair with our existing group?