The Motorola TLKR T80 Walkie Talkie is a licence free radio suitable for group calls that includes all the functions that a business needs to communicate. It lets you have free conversations using an original and stylish modern designed walkie talkie with all the usual features you would expect from Motorola 2-way radios.
This robust licence free 2-way radio with a splash proof exterior is easy to use and has a range of up to 10km*, a useful built-in torch and 8 channels making it ideal for outdoor activities.
The T80 model allows you to create group calls, from which you can make collective calls. Every member of the group has an ID and can see the name of the group on the display screen. This version comes with vibrate alter so you can work without distractions. The voice activation function makes it even more practical.
*The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your radio. if you require longer range two-way radios, please see our Licensed Two Way Radio section.
- Caller ID
- Group calls
- 8 PMR446 channels with 38 sub-channels and 121 codes
- LED torch
- Splash resistant
- 10 call tones
- Back-lit LCD screen display
- Headset port
- Scan/Monitor function
- Room monitor
- Keypad lock
- Mute function
- Battery level alert
- Automatic change of channel
- Vibrate alert
- Roger beep
- Comes with 4 radios, 2 twin chargers, 4 belt clips and 4 battery packs
- Stop watch
- Rechargeable NiMh batteries (included) or 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Battery life: approx. 16 hours with supplied NiMh batteries
- Guaranteed UK plugs - EU plugs available on request
|IP Rating||IPx2 rating|
6 rechargeable NiMh batteries
6 Belt Clips
3 x twin pod chargers
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.