Compact and easy solution for outdoor communications
Motorola TLKR T60 Twin Pack walkie talkie is a licence free PMR446 two way radio that lets you have free conversations with all the usual features you would expect from a Motorola walkie-talkie. It is the ideal way to stay connected for outdoor activities, with a range of up to 8km*. You do not need a license and it is easy to use. The voice activation function makes it even more practical.
Unlimited simultaneous users
This amazing device allows unlimited users to participate in communications.
Lightweight and compacted
Perfect to use indoor and outdoor, to be carried around due to great size and 103g weight. Includes a belt clip for transportation.
Voice activation function
Very practical due to its Vox function and hands-free voice activation, making it easier to use this superb device.
8km range and 8 channels to use
The T60 is perfect to use outdoor, offering an 8km distance range and 8 channels access. It is licenced-free and incredibly functional for nature travelling.
*The range of a PMR446 two way radio varies a lot depending on where you use it. The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your walkie-talkie. If you require longer range two-way radios, please see our licensed two way radios section.
- Up to 8km range
- Unlimited number of simultaneous users
- Frequency band: PMR446 - license free
- 8 channels, 38 sub-channels, 121 codes
- Scan/Monitor function
- Room Monitor
- Vox function: hands-free voice activation
- Keypad lock
- Battery status indicator
- Belt clips
- Rechargable NiMh batteries (included) or 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Headset port
- 5 call tones
- Back-lit LCD display screen
- Automatic disconnect function
- Size: 5.5 x 16.5 x 3cm
- Weight: 103g (without batteries)
- Guaranteed UK plugs - EU plugs available on request
2 belt clips
2 NiMh rechargable batteries
Double charger with UK plug
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.