Motorola TLKR T60 2-way radios - PMR446 for license free use
The Motorola T60 Quad Pack lets you have free conversations using an original and stylish modern walkie-talkie with all the usual features you would expect from Motorola 2-way radios. It is the ideal way to stay connected for outdoor activities, with a range of up to 8km*. You do not need a license and they are easy to use. The voice activation function makes it even more practical.
*The range of PMR446 two way radios varies a lot depending on where they are used. The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your walkie-talkie. If you require longer range two-way radios, please see our licensed two way radios section here.
Also available in the Motorola range:
- Motorola TLKR T50
- Motorola TLKR T60
- Motorola TLKR T60 - Six Pack
- Motorola Talkabout T82
- Motorola Talkabout T82 - Quad Pack
- Motorola Talkabout T82 - Six Pack
- Motorola Talkabout T82 Extreme
- Motorola Talkabout T82 Extreme Twin Quad
- Motorola Talkabout T82 Extreme - Six Pack
- Up to 8km range
- Unlimited number of simultaneous users
- Frequency band: PMR446- licence free
- 8 channels, 38 sub-channels, 121 codes
- Scan/Monitor function
- Room Monitor
- Vox function: hands-free voice activation
- Keypad lock
- Battery status indicator
- Belt clips
- Rechargeable NiMh batteries (included) or 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Headset port
- 5 calls tones
- Back-lit LCD display screen
- Automatic disconnect function
- Size: 5.5 x 16.5 x 3cm
- Weight: 103g (without batteries)
- Guaranteed UK plugs - EU plugs available on requestMotorola TLKR T50Motorola TLKR T80Motorola TLKR T80 - Quad PackMotorola TLKR T60 - Six PackMotorola TLKR T60Motorola TLKR T60Motorola TLKR T60
4 Belt clips
4 NiMh rechargeable batteries
2 x twin chargers (uk plug)
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- IP Rating Explained [Guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.