Perfect for your next adventure
The Motorola T82 Twin Pack is a great radio for any adventure, allowing you to communicate with your colleagues in some difficult environments.
Rugged radio with an IPX2 rating
The T82 is a rugged radio with an IPX2 rating, meaning that it can withstand any drops or splashes that it might be exposed to. The easy pairing button makes connecting your radios simple, and fuss-free, while the new hidden display only comes to life when you need to make calls or use it, saving battery life.
Comes with an emergency alert and built-in LED torch
The T82 comes equipped with an emergency alert button as well as a built-in LED torch, in case you find yourself in a difficult situation, or need to be able to see your surroundings in the dark. With a range of up to 10km, with 16 channels and 121 privacy codes, the T82 is well equipped to keep you connected.
Never miss anything
The comprehensive alerts make sure that you never miss anything. With 20 call tones, vibrate alert and talk confirmation tone (roger beep), you can be sure that you won't miss out on any important broadcast. If you need a walkie-talkie with a longer battery life, the T82 comes with a NiMH 800 mAH battery which gives you up to 18 hours battery life. However, if you need more battery life, you can buy a compatible NiMH 1300 mAH high capacity battery, which increases battery life to up to 26 hours.
The Talkabout T82 is PMR446, which means that you can operate the radios without having a license. Simply pair, and start using.
- PMR446 license free radio
- Easy pairing
- LED Torch
- Splash-proof IPX2
- Hidden display
- 16 channels and 121 privacy codes
- Keypad lock
- Battery level indicator
- Channel Scan
- Emergency alert button
- Micro USB port for charging
- Vibrate alert
- Talk confirmation code/ roger beep
- Tx Power: 500mW
- Bandwidth: 12.5Khz
- Weight: 197 grams
- Range: Up to 10km
- Size WxDxH: 5.7 x 18.1 x 3.3 cm
Important: The range of PMR446 two-way radios varies a lot depending on where you use them. The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built-up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your walkie-talkie. If you require a product with more range, please see our Licensed two-way radio section.
|Frequency||License-free analogue/digital hybrid PMR446 + DPMR446|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IPx2 rating|
|Military standard||Not confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||16 + 121 privacy codes|
|Range||Up to 10km|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||With earpiece|
|Standby time / Talk time||Up to 18 hours talk time|
|Battery||NiMH 800 mAH|
|SOS button||With SOS button|
|Vibrate function||Without vibrate function|
|Voice encryption function||Without voice encryption|
|Scan function||Without scan function|
|Roger Beep||With roger beep|
|Ringtones||20 call tones|
|Size||5.7 x 18.1 x 3.3 cm|
- 2 Motorola T82
- 2 belt clips
- 2 Main chargers with 2 micro USB plugs
- 2 NiMH rechargeable battery packs
- Personalization stickers (16pcs)
- Instruction manual
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- IP Rating Explained [Guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
- Is the T82 compatible with the T80? we already use a fleet of T80s so will the T82 pair with our existing group?
- Does the Motorola T82 come without any colors?