Keeping you connected while adventuring outdoor
The Motorola Talkabout T62 (blue) is a licence-free walkie-talkie with up to 16 channels and LCD screen.
The Motorola Talkabout T62 is a walkie-talkie very complete, resistant and elegant. It is the ideal walkie-talkie to keep in touch during outdoor adventures. At home, at a campsite, at a festival or hiking, the Motorola T62 will keep you in touch with your colleagues easily and safely.
It is a free-use walkie PMR446, has 16 channels and 121 sub-channels, and a range of up to 8km depending on the terrain and conditions
The simple pairing button facilitates the configuration and with the USB charging you can turn it on quickly.
- Radios PMR446 - Licence free
- Easy matching
- Backlit LCD screen
- 16 channels plus 121 privacy codes **
- Dual power: rechargeable NiMH batteries (included) or standard AA alkaline batteries
- USB charging
- Scan / Monitor
- Scope of up to 8 km *
- Personalization stickers
* Depending on the terrain and conditions.
|Frequency||License-free: analogue PMR446|
|Use||For everyday use|
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|Water resistant||Not water resistant|
|Military standard||Not confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||6 channels - 121 privicy codes|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||With earpiece|
|Battery||NiMH 800 mAH|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Size||5.4 x 16.5 x 3.1 cm|
|Connector accessory||Jack 2.5mm|
- 2x Motorola T62 Radio
- 2x NIMH Batteries
- 2x belt clip
- 1x charger with two USB outputs
- 16x Stickers
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]