Motorola T62 Quad Pack + D-shaped Ear Pieces
The Motorola T62 Quad Pack + D-Shaped Ear Pieces comes with four Talkabout T62 two-way radios in blue and D-shaped earpieces. What´s more, the Talkabout T62 walkie talkies have LCD screens and each come with up to 16 channels. Not to the mention, the D-shaped Ear Pieces are discreet and comfortable. They use PTT (Push to Talk) functionality and allow for easy, hands-free communication.
The Motorola Talkabout T62 is a walkie talkie very complete, resistant and elegant. It is the ideal walkie talkie to keep in touch during outdoor adventures. At home, at a campsite, at a festival or hiking, the Motorola T62 will keep you in touch with your colleagues easily and safely.
The Motorola Talkabout T62 radios are license-free walkie talkies PMR446. Besides having 16 channels, these radios also have 121 sub-channels. What´s more, they boast a range of up to 8km, which is dependent upon the terrain and conditions in which you are in.
The simple pairing button facilitates the configuration of these radios and with USB charging, charging up your devices has never been more convenient. As a result, there is little to no training involved when using these radios. Not to mention, charging up your radios for on the go has never been easier.
- Radios PMR446 - Licence free
- Easy matching
- Backlit LCD screen
- 16 channels plus 121 privacy codes **
- Dual power: rechargeable NiMH batteries (included) or standard AA alkaline batteries
- USB charging
- Scan / Monitor
- Scope of up to 8 km *
- Personalization stickers
* Depending on the terrain and conditions.
|Frequency||License-free: analogue PMR446|
|Use||For everyday use|
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|Water resistant||Not water resistant|
|Military standard||Not confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||6 channels - 121 privicy codes|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||With earpiece|
|Battery||NiMH 800 mAH|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Size||5.4 x 16.5 x 3.1 cm|
|Connector accessory||Jack 2.5mm|
- 2x Motorola T62 Radio
- 2x NIMH Batteries
- 2x belt clip
- 1x charger with two USB outputs
- 16x Stickers
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]