Licensed walkie talkie, with 1000 channels, screen, and reduced keyboard
From the factory worker making components to the road crew making repairs, the Motorola DP4600e UHF can transform your enterprise and make employee interactions smarter and safer.
Tough radio with an IP68 rating
The DP4600E has a shockproof housing (MIL SPEC) with IP68 protection, which means it is dustproof and waterproof. It´s ideal for the harsh working environment
Always be heard
Featuring a powerful audio amplifier, these radios deliver loud, clear speech, with industrial noise cancellation for better intelligibility.
Be productive at work
The devices latest energy technology delivers up to 28 hours of battery life, and an improved receiver boosts range by up to 8%.
Keep your organisation connected as it grows
Bluetooth audio lets you talk without wires, integrated Wi-Fi enables remote software upgrades and indoor and outdoor location-tracking capabilities give you total visibility of your resources.
- Analog and digital mode
- Frequency band: 300MHz
- Output power: 300MHz: 1W / 4W
- Channels: 1000
- Protection level: IP68
- MIL-SPEC 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
- 5 programmable side buttons
- VOX function
- Colour display with 5 lines
- Voice Channel Annunciation
- Intelligent audio system: automatic volume control
- Noise reduction technology
- WiFi for remote updates over the air through optional license activation
- Battery life: up to 28.5 hours (digital) / up to 21 hours (analog)
The price of this radio does not include programming costs. Onedirect can programme your radios at a cost of £10 per radio (Excl. VAT).
If you already have a license, please send us the last page of your license papers. Alternatively, you can send us one of the radios from your existing fleet, so we can copy the frequencies and programme your new radios.
Licence FAQ Section:
How to apply for a licence:
This Motorola two way radio is available to be programmed as:
UHF: 403 - 470 MHz
*The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built-up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your two-way radio. Rule of thumb is that for every 1 watt you will get 1 mile of coverage guarantee, or more depending on the conditions.
|Use||For intensive use|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP68 rating|
|Military standard||Confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||1000|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||Without earpiece|
|Vibrate function||With vibrate function|
- Motorola DP4600e UHF
- Belt Clip
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]