The Cardo Scala Rider PackTalk incorporates DMC™ (Dynamic Meshwork Communication) technology to enhance your riding experience; it provides a virtual network to ensure your group of riders stay well connected on the road at all times. Each rider has the freedom to join, leave and re-join without interrupting the conversation of the others. This technology is the only one of its kind within the motorcycle communication industry.
Traditional Bluetooth technology is also included to allow you to connect to non-PackTalk riders, operate your mobile phone, listen to music via A2DP and receive navigation instructions from GPS services. With DMC Bridge™ technology, a passenger with a Bluetooth-only device or an outside caller can be added into a PackTalk group. In addition, the Private Chat function allows for 1:1 conversations within the PackTalk group.
With this in mind, it is clear that the Cardo Scala Rider PackTalk is the most advanced and feature-rich biker communication product on the market.
- DMC Intercom mode for multi-party intercom calls over a virtual private network – with up to 15 riders
- Up to 1 mile / 1.6 km Bike-to-Bike intercom and up to 8 km with 5 or more riders
- 4-Way Bluetooth Intercom Conferencing: 2 riders and their passengers or 3 separate riders (Full Duplex)
- Voice Command: Voice recognition technology for true hands-free operation
- Music Sharing™- Rider & Passenger listen to the same stereo music (via A2DP)
- Parallel Audio-streaming Talk and listen to music at the same time
- Make / Receive / Reject calls by voice command or at the push of a button
- Receive GPS navigation instructions via Bluetooth
- Built-in FM Radio with RDS
- Connect wirelessly to MP3 players via A2DP for stereo music
- Up to 13 hours talk-time/ 1 week stand-by
- Waterproof & Dustproof
|Headset type||Wireless Bluetooth|