The Mitex Mobi is a UHF high power 2 way mobile radio. This durable, high quality mobile radio comes with 128 channels and is pre-programmed, ready for out-of-the-box installation (antenna not included).This model adheres to Mitex's strict quality standards and would be the perfect unit for any existing users of the Mitex 5W handheld radios, or indeed anyone requiring 'in-vehicle' communication solutions.
Its functions include multi-scan mode, busy channel lock and a time-out timer. There is also a function to show you channel priority as well as a high/low power output.
Once equipped with the antenna (sold seperately), the Mitex Mobi is ready to use as it is pre-programmed and ready for installation. The product is both practical and reliable to give you the perfect communication.
- 128 channels
- DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone, TCSS/DCS
- High/Low power output
- Multi-scan mode
- Busy channel lock
- Time-out timer
- Compatible with all UHF 5W Mitex handheld radios
- Built-in speaker
- Comes with Mic, power cord and wall bracket
|Use||For intensive use|
|Comes with case and accessories||With complete case|
|Military standard||Not confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||128|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||Without hands free kit|
|SOS button||Without SOS button|
|Voice encryption function||Without voice encryption|
|Scan function||With scan function|
- Mitex Mobi Unit
- Fist Mic
- Fused power lead
- Mounting bracket
- BNC antenna dapter
- Fist mic holder
- Instruction manual
- Licence application form
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.