Midland G18 6 Pack + Six Way Charger C1251
The MIDLAND G18 IP67 is a very reliable device, easy to use and provides clear communication, even in very noisy environments. Includes lithium-ion battery with 1600mAh and smart quick charger.
It is the new semi-professional PMR radio, which operates in the PMR446 band for free use and which guarantees clear and long-lasting communications.
Compact but extremely resistant, it is manufactured with an aluminum chassis and is water resistant, complying with the IP67 standard that guarantees maximum protection against dust and resists water up to 1 meter deep for 30 minutes.
The Midland G18 can be configured to optimize its performance and adapt to the needs of any type of use by increasing or reducing its functions (CTCSS, DCS, TOT, VOX, ROGER BEEP, SQUELCH, VOICE, Emergency ...).
It incorporates features such as vocal tuning that informs by voice the selected channels, SCAN and VOX functions for hands-free communication.
It also stands out for the high efficiency of its 1600mAh Lithium battery, which guarantees 19 hours of autonomy. It incorporates a total of 99 channels (8 PMR446 + 91 pre-programmed freely configurable), which can be combined with the 50 sub-tones CTCSS and 105 available DCS codes.
G18 Walkie Talkies:
- 8 PMR channels 446 + 91 preprogrammed channels
- Output power ≤ 500mW
- Separation between channels: 12.5KHz- 50 CTCSS tones and 105 DCS codes
- Scan function
- VOX function
- Roger Beep function
- Monitor Function
- Pantalla LCD
- Automatic battery saving
- Notice by Vibration
- Adjustable automatic Squelch
- Weight: 240gr (battery included)
- Dimensions: 113 × 56 × 38 mm (antenna excluded)
- Charger 6 walkies- talkies
- Compatible with G15 and G18
- 6 Midland G18 radios
- 6 rechargeable lithium batteries 1600mAh
- 6 Wall adapters
- 6 Desktop chargers
- 6 Tweezers
- 1 multiple loader
- Fast guide
- EU to UK Plug Adapter
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]