Easy to use licene-free radio
The Midland G10 two-way radio is a small and compact professional walkie-talkie.
This radio is easy to use and provides clear, crisp communication. The Midland G10 is also programmable via the optional programming software PRG10, which allows you to configure and manage the function keys and other features.
The best thing about the G10 is definitely its versatility and ease of use. The button next to the antenna lets you easily select the desired channel and the features available can be accessed via the others keys.
With 16 channels, 51 CTCSS and 83 DCS codes, the G10 is the ideal solution for those who want licence-free, reliable communication with a radio that's ready to use straight out of the box.
- Frequency: PMR (446.00625 - 446.09375)
- Channels: PMR (1-8) + 8 presets
- Tones: 51 CTCSS + 83 DCS normal and reversed
- 500mW output power
- Beep function keys and channel reporting
- Scan function
- Auto Power Save
- PC programmable
- Dimensions: 58x114x33mm
- Weight: 192g
- EU/UK adaptor (the power supply is a 2-pin EU plug and you will receive an adaptor to enable you to use it in the UK)
|Frequency||License-free: analogue PMR446|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||8|
|Battery||Battery pack Li-ion 1200mAh|
|Scan function||With scan function|
- Midland G10 radio
- Stand up charger
- Wall adaptor
- Rechargeable battery
- Belt clip
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]