The Microsoft Lifecam HD 3000 is a Skype certified HD widescreen webcam for video calling over various web chat platforms. This is a great cost-effective way to bring high-quality video to your conference calls and softphone conversations.
This webcam provides bright and colourful HD Video capture in a 16:9 widescreen format at up to 30 frames per second. With a universal attachment base, this camera can be used easily with your desktop PC, laptop or notebook. Achieve HD images in all lighting conditions and enjoy clear sound even in noisy workspaces thanks to the noise reducing omnidirectional microphone.
- 720p HD video recording at up to 30 frames per second
- 16:9 widescreen format
- Easy for sharing videos on social networks such as Messenger, Facebook, You Tube or Twitter
- TrueColor technology for bright and colourful video even in poor lighting conditions
- Built-in noise reducing microphone
- Universal attachment base
- Compatible with all UC softphone applications
- USB connection
- Windows Live Call button for starting a video call with Windows Live Messenger
- 3-year guarantee
- Requires 1.5 GB free on hard drive
- Requires 1GB of RAM
- Requires Windows Vista/7/8/XP SP 2.
- Requires CD Rom reader
- Requires USB port
|Video resolution||720 pixels|
|Frames per second||30|
|USB connection||With USB connection|
|Optimised for Microsoft Lync||Not optimised for Microsoft Lync|
|Skype compatible||Compatible with Skype|
|Compatible with all softphones||Compatible with all softphones|
|MAC compatible||Not compatible with Mac|
|Privacy shutter||Without privacy shutter|
|Built-in microphones||With built-in microphones|
|Noise reduction||With noise reduction|
|Dimensions||14 x 14 x 7.4 cm|
|Comes with||Webcam Microsoft Lifecam HD3000 with USB cable - universal clip|
Webcam Microsoft Lifecam HD 3000 with cable USB
Universal attachment base
- This product has a manufacturer warranty of 3 years
For only £5.00 more, secure your purchase for 4 years
- Your defective products will be exchanged for new products within 24h/48h (from the date of receipt of the product)
- Your after-sales service will be handled with priority
- Return costs are reimbursed by Onedirect, as well as shipping costs in case of replacement of defective products
- Priority telephone support during the warranty period
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.