A simple design with impressive features
The Kenwood TK-3501 analogue ProTalk 446 two-way radio is a hand-portable, robust, lightweight two-way radio which is simple to use, ideal for professionals and novices alike requiring a license-free radio communications solution.
Lightweight and long-lasting
This radio is ultra-lightweight, weighing just 210g, but makes no compromise on durability, with an IP54 water resistance rating and dust resistance.
Enhanced audio and wide range
Delivering a powerful 1.5W audio output thanks to a large speaker and powerful BTL amplifier, this radio also benefits from an extended range of up to 9km* due to a precision tuned RX section and an optimised antenna, so your clear, crisp audio will travel a long distance.
The TK-3501 can be programmed by the user with no need for additional software, they can change the channel frequency, QT tone or DQT code with ease. You can also adjust the programming of the TK-3401D with no need for additional software, with user customisation possible in the channel frequency, QT tone and DQT code.
*The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built-up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your radio.
- PMR446 license-free
- Successor to the TK-3301E
- IP54 dust and water resistant
- Military standard 810 C, D, E, F & G
- Kenwood quality and durability
- Built in VOX
- 16 channels
- Single priority scan
- Adjustable Microphone gain (by FPU)
- 'All reset' function
- Audio volume with 1.5W BTL amplifier
- User programmable
- Extended range - 9km*
- Complies with ETSI standards
- Frequency range 446 - 446.1 MHz
- 1130 mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Battery life (battery save on) 20 hours
- Battery life (battery save off) 14 hours
- -20°C to +60°C
- Weight: 210g
- Size: 54 x 117 x 25.5mm
|Frequency||License-free: analogue PMR446|
|Use||For intensive use|
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP54 rating|
|Military standard||Confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||8 - 38|
|Range||Up to 10km|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||With earpiece|
|Standby time / Talk time||20 hours|
|Battery||1130 mAh Li-Ion|
|SOS button||Without SOS button|
|Vibrate function||Without vibrate function|
|Voice encryption function||Without voice encryption|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Room monitoring||Without room monitoring|
|Roger Beep||With roger beep|
|Size||54 x 117 x 25.5mm|
|Connector accessory||Kenwood 2 pin|
Li-Ion rechargeable battery
Battery charger with EU power supply
UK power adapter Belt clip
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- IP Rating Explained [Guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.