Slim, thin and light: The Kenwood's TK-2000E is supremely easy to handle and operate.
Robust, handy and ultra-light - Kenwood's TK-2000E is versatile and easy to use. It is very stable and robust and meets the high requirements of the MIL standards 810 C, D, E, F, and G. Its performance ensures perfect wireless communication with many applications - be that in the service sector or events management.
Light as a feather
Thanks to its small dimensions, ultra-slim design, and lightweight, the TK-2000E can be worn comfortably on the belt or even put in the breast pocket. This is because the compact construction weighs just 203 g with the KNB-63L battery.
16 channels and search function
This user-friendly handheld radio has 16 channels, each of which can be equipped with QT or DQT, so that you are not disturbed by other stations.
6 frequencies on 16 switchable channels
- CTCSS & DCS
- Headphone and speaker connection
- 1 programmable function keys
- QT and DQT signaling
- LED status display
- Acoustic & low battery warning
- Meets MIL standards 810 C, D, E, F, and G
|Use||For intensive use|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP54 rating|
|Military standard||Confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||16|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||With earpiece|
|Standby time / Talk time||9 hours - 5-5-90 duty cycle, with battery saver disabled|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Size||54 x 113 x 24.9 mm.|
- Walkie Talkie Kenwood TK-2000E
- Antenna VHF
- Antenna UHF
- Belt clip
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]