The Kenwood PKT-23 Two-Way Radio is a license free compact walkie talkie with up to 15 hours of operation. Its simple yet robust design means that this radio is ready for immediate use wherever you go and it complies with an IP54 rating making it resistant to dust and water. This product is a twin pack allowing you to get connected with colleagues immediately!
At only 110g this radio can easily fit in your pocket or attached with the included belt clip. The function buttons on the face of the walkie-talkie make the radio extremely practical and the large PTT (Push to Talk) button makes the radio simple to use.
The PKT-23 provides up to 8 channels and can be assigned to specific team members so that you can always speak directly to your staff. The voice guide alerts you when you change channels.
Despite being small and compact, the PKT-23 is packed with features such as calling alert, VOX voice activation, scan, battery saver and LED status indicator. The 3.5mm headphone jack allows for hands-free use and completes and excellent, all round, easy-to-use two way radio.
- No license required two-way radios
- IP54 rating
- Exceeds MIL-STD 810 standard
- Up to 8 channels with voice guide
- Built-in self programming
- 3.5mm headset jack and micro-USB port
- PTT (Push to Talk)
- VOX (voice activation)
- Scan, battery saver, calling alert
- Wireless clone mode
- Frequency range - 446 to 446.1 MHz
- Channel Spacing - 12kHz
- 15 hours battery life
- Dimensions: 46 x 85 x 21 mm
- Weight: 110g
|Use||For everyday use|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP54 rating|
|Military standard||Confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||8 channels|
|Range||8km in optimum conditions|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||With earpiece|
|Standby time / Talk time||15 hours/11 hours|
|Battery||Li-Ion 1430 mAh|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Size||46 x 85 x 21 mm|
|Accessory type||Belt clip|
2 Belt Clip
2 Li-Ion Battery
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.