The Jabra PRO 9450 makes unified communications a breeze with its simple access buttons. You can answer calls from the headset with an electronic hook switch, with the touch buttons on the base, with Jabra’s Call Manager software or with your PC keyboard.
The Mono version of the Jabra PRO 9450 Mono Flex has one earpiece, which allows you to communicate without losing touch with what is going on around you. You can wear it in the way that suits you best – either over the head or over the ear, and itsflexible microphone boom guarantees perfect positioning so you can be sure to make yourself heard clearly.
The noise cancelling microphone filters out 80% of background noise and its DSP audio guarantees crystal clear conversation. You can now make PC calls with impeccable wideband sound and your hearing is protected against sudden loud noises with Jabra’s SafeTone technology.
- Refurbished product
- Range of up to 150m
- Multifunction keys for answering, ending and rejecting calls
- Long and flexible mic boom for perfect positioning
- Noise cancelling microphone
- Clear conversations even in noisy environments
- Wideband sound (150 Hz - 6.800 Hz) for PC and DSP audio
- 2 wearing options: over the head and over the ear
- DECT Cat-iq technology: optimized audio for wireless communications
- Up to 8 hours talk time
- Acoustic protection with Jabra’s SafeTone technology
- Stand by time: 120 hours
- Magnetic stand
- LED indicators
- Audio indicators
- Compatible with most softphone applications such as Skype, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Office Communicator and Cisco Communicator
- Volume control, mute key and call answer/end keys on headset
- Low energy consumption
- Lithium battery
- Standby time: 100 hours
- Charge time: 2 hours
- Weight: 31g
- Base unit size: 160 x 94 x 82mm
|Headset type||Wireless DECT|
|Compatibility||For Desk phones and PC|
|Corded or cordless||Wireless|
|Range||Up to 150m|
|Wearing style||Headband with ear loop|
|Noise Cancelling||With noise cancelling|
|Suitable for intensive use||For intensive use|
|Standby time / Talk time||100 hours / 10 hours|
|Mute||With mute key|
|Volume control||On headset volume control|
|Recharge time||2 hours|
|Refurbished (Grade A)||Refurbished (grade A)|
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.