Robust Heavy Duty Two Way Radio
The Samcom CP-320 PTT radio is ideal for ultra long range or management communications such as festivals, public safety, transportation and many more!
Easy to use
Thanks to the tough and textured buttons, chunky rotary channel,tri-colour status LED and volume knob, it can be used easily even when wearing gloves.
1000mW audio power output and unique box structure allow the CP-320 to provide crystal clear communications, these walkie talkies also have a 40mm speaker offering full range output, while tailored response characteristics provide the best clarity even when you are in a noisy environment.
Durable and water resistant
The CP320 has polycarbonate housing and aluminium die-cast chassis, it offers the best protection against harsh environments and any severe weather.
This walkie talkie is compatible with the existing K-1 two pin fitment accessories.
Difference between CP300 & CP320:
- 1.5 inch LCD Display
- Programmable front panel
- Menu Operation via screen
- Longer talk time with 4500mAh rechargeable battery | USB charging
- Direct calls via keypad
- Enhanced user experience, efficiency and coordination
- IP55 rating dust and splash protection
- Robust, rugged and heavy-duty design
- GSM 900/1800MHz, WCDMA 900/2100MHz
- Crisp, clear and high-quality sound
- Voice Annunciation
- Low battery alert
- Group call & private call
- Contact list
- Time-out timer
- GPS as standard
- Public Network System GSM/WCDMA
- Frequency Range GSM: 900/1800MHz, WCDMA: 900/2100MHz
- Battery Type Lithium-ion, 2800mAh
- Power Voltage Range 7.4V DC±20%
- Temperature Range -20c ~ +55c
- 134 x 57 x 35 mm
- 4500mAh rechargeable battery
|Use||For intensive use|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP55 rating|
|Military standard||Not confirmed to military standard|
|Connector accessory||K-1 two pin|
- Battery Pack
- AC adapter
- Belt clip
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.