Robust Heavy Duty Two Way Radios
The iPTT CP-300 Six Pack with Chargers is ideal for ultra long range or management communications such as festivals, public safety, transportation and many more!
Easy to use
Thanks to the tough and textured buttons, chunky rotary channel,tri-colour status LED and volume knob, it can be used easilly even when wearing gloves.
High quality sound
1000mW audio power output and unique box structure allow the CP-300 to provide crystal clear communications, these walkie talkies also have a 40mm speaker offering full range output, while tailored response characteristics provide the best clarity even when you are in a noise enviroment.
Durable and water resistant
The CP 300 has polycarbonate housing and aluminium die cast chassis, it offers the best protection against harsh enviroments and any severe weather.
This walkie talkie is compatible with the existing K-1 two pin fitment accessories.
- IP55 rating dust and splash protection
- Robust, rugged and heavy-duty design
- GSM 900/1800MHz, WCDMA 900/2100MHz
- Crisp, clear and high quality sound
- 2800mAh high capacity Li-ion battery pack
- Voice annunciation
- Low battery alert
- Group call & private call
- Contact list
- Time-out timer
- GPS as standard
- Public Network System GSM/WCDMA
- Frequency Range GSM: 900/1800MHz, WCDMA: 900/2100MHz
- Battery Type Lithium-ion, 2800mAh
- Power Voltage Range 7.4V DC±20%
- Temperature Range -20c ~ +55c
- Weight 250g With antenna & battery
- Dimensions(H×W×D) 134×57×35mm
|Use||For intensive use|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP55 rating|
|Military standard||Not confirmed to military standard|
|Size||134 x 57 x 35mm|
|Connector accessory||K-1 two pin|
- 6x Antennas
- 6x Battery Pack
- 6x Chargers
- 6x AC adapter
- 6x Belt clips
- 6x User License
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]