Walkie talkie with SIM card
The Hytera PNC370 PTT radio is a hybrid between a walkie- talkie and a mobile phone as it features both devices. On the one hand, it has the shape of a walkie and has the push-to-talk button. But in turn, works with SIM card over 3G / 4G / WiFi networks and has Bluetooth.
Thanks to these features, it provides instant communications with great coverage, including national or international connectivity.
This walkie talkie is a good option for organizations that want to improve the productivity and efficiency of their professional radio communications.
- Broad coverage with mobile network: Extend the communication of your workforce to any place with 3G / 4G mobile coverage that is compatible with Micro-SIM.
- Operating System: Android 5.1
- Versatile call with good audio quality: Dual microphone noise suppression ensures good audio quality for individual calls, group calls and emergency calls.
- Real-time availability: Check the status of contacts in real time (online or offline), providing clear information about equipment availability.
- GPS positioning and real-time clock: The built-in GPS is compatible with the positioning and dispatch abroad, as well as the RTC to show your call history.
- Built-in Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth supports wireless connection with BT audio accessories that free your hands and improve efficiency.
- Built-in Wi-Fi: Connection with WiFi networks to provide reliable communications, particularly indoors, while saving on data costs.
- LED flashlight: With one-touch operation, practical LED flashlight provides convenient lighting
- Pre-installed APP: Pre-installed Android applications provide convenient PoC services. Hytera can also offer an open API for the development and personalization of third parties.
- Long-life battery: The impressive battery capacity offers a long working time, compatible with Micro-USB charging so that it is easy to charge anytime and anywhere.
- Reliable and Durable: The PNC370 complies with MIL-STD-810 G and IP54 and offers a durable solution even in difficult environments.
|Use||For intensive use|
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP54 rating|
|Military standard||Confirmed to military standard|
|Vibrate function||With vibrate function|
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.