Easy-to-carry device with an elegant design
The Hytera PD365LF Digital (Dual Mode) has powerful features such as the perfect size LCD screen, intuitive menus, keys to navigate through the menu and even three programmable keys. You will discover that it is the perfect walkie talkie for you.
The PD365 is distinguished by its elegant design, compact size, and clear intuitive handling. With a weight of only 160 g, it can be easily transported. furthermore, as it is not a heavy device, it can be carried with you even during long working hours. This walkie model supports the conventional DMR system and can also operate in analogue mode. In addition, its antenna provides excellent signal reception, while not losing design or comfort.
Finally, it should be noted that the Hytera PD365LF comes integrated with a lithium-ion battery of long duration (2000mAh) so that your walkie talkie will you give you around 12 hours of talk time.
RobustnessThe PD365 has an IP rating of 54 which allows it to be protected against dust and splashing water from all directions, ideal for workers in tough environments.
- VHF frequency range: 136-174 MHz UHF 1: 400-470MHz, UHF3: 350-400MHz
- PMR446 without license
- Scanning function of analogue and digital channels.
- DMR text messages with up to 64 characters
- Shock and vibration resistance according to the MIL-STD-810 standard C / D / E / F / G
- IP54: Protected against dust and splashing water from all directions
- Analog Walkie-talkie o Digital
- Weight: 160 g
- Compatible operating modes: DMR Tier I (DMR without license) / Analog radio PMR446 / DMR Tier I according to ETSI TS 102 361-1 / 2/3
- Number of channels: 32
- Number of zones: 16 ( in the delivery status there are 3 Zones with 32 pre-configured channels)
- Separation between channels: 12.5 kHz (analog, digital)
- Battery life (operating cycle 5-5-90, high emission power, standard battery) approx. 12 hours (digital): Standard battery 2000 mAh (Li-Ion battery)
- Emission power: 0.5 W
- Frequency stability: ± 0.5 ppm
- Antenna impedance: 50 Ω
- Digital voiceoder type: AMBE + 2 ™
- Voltage service: 3.7 V
- Operating temperature range: - 30 ° C to + 60 ° C
- Temperature range for storage: - 40 ° C to + 85 ° C
- Dimensions (H × W × D) 135 × 58 × 24 mm (PD365)
|Frequency||License-free analogue/digital hybrid PMR446 + DPMR446|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP54 rating|
|Military standard||Confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||32|
|Range||136-174 MHz UHF 1: 400-470MHz, UHF3: 350-400MHz|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Size||135 × 58 × 24 mm|
- USB charger
- 2000 mAh battery
- Belt clip
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.