The Hytera PD505LF License-Free Two-Way Radio allows you to enjoy clear digital communication as well as communicate on an analogue line for free on a PMR446 unlicensed frequency.
The PD505LF has all the benefits of a digital radios such as high quality communication, secure two way communication on a single frequency as well as scrambler function in analogue mode to offer you the highest level of security.
This two-way radio meets the most demanding performance standards on the market, offering extensive functionalities such as long-life battery, text messaging, pre-recorded text and versatile voice calls. All these features come in a ultra-compact two way radio that is still robust with an IP54 rating and MIL-STD 810 strength.
- License-free PMR446 radio
- Duo digital and analogue functionality
- Long-life Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery - 16 hours talk-time
- IP54 rated with MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F/G
- 1 programmable key
- Optional features: Communication interruption, barge-in, remote cut off
- Voice encryption and scrambler function
- Compact and light
- Weight: 260g
- Dimensions: 154 x 54 x 27 mm
|Frequency||License-free analogue/digital hybrid PMR446 + DPMR446|
|Use||For intensive use|
|IP Rating||IP54 rating|
|Military standard||Confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||160|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||Without earpiece|
|Vibrate function||With vibrate function|
|Voice encryption function||With voice encryption|
|Size||154 x 54 x 27 mm|
1500 mAh (Li-Ion)
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.