Grandstream IP Audio Door System
The Grandstream GDS3705 is an IP audio door system perfect for users looking for strong audio-only facility access and security monitoring solution that can be deployed in environments of all sizes.
This audio door system features dual microphones and HD loudspeaker with advanced AEC to offer intercom functionality. It can support SIP calls to IP phones and has a built-in RFID chip reader.
The device comes with zinc alloy metal casing, making it waterproof and vandal resistant. You can integrate it with existing security devices using alarm-in and alarm-out support.
- 4 SIP accounts and 4 lines.
- Broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP/VoIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms.
- 2 Channels Input/Output alarm.
- RS485, Wiegand (26 bits) Input and Output.
- RFID card reader.
- Weather proof, vandal resistant.
|Use||For interior and exterior use|
|Water and dust resistance||IP66|
|Protective casing for outdoor use||With protective casing|
|With microphone||With microphone|
|With speaker||With speaker|
- 1 x GDS3705
- 1 x Installation Bracket
- 1 x Drilling Template
- 3 x Rubber Gaskets (for sealing the back cable)
- 6 x Back Panel Screws
- 6 x Bracket Screws and Anchors
- 4 x Anti-tamper screws
- 1 x Anti-Tamper Hex Key
- 1 x Wiegand Cable
- 1 x RFID Card (more can be purchased from Partner/reseller)
- 1 x Key Fob (more can be purchased from Partner/reseller)
- 1 x Frame Back Cover
- 1 x Quick Installation Guide
- 1 x GPL License