- This product has a manufacturer warranty of 2 years
For only £15.00 more, secure your purchase for 3 years
- Extend your warranty for your purchase with Onedirect's 1 Year Gold Warranty
- Defective products will be exchanged for new products within 24h/48h (from the date of receipt of the product)
- Your after-sales service will be handled with priority
- Return costs are reimbursed by Onedirect, as well as shipping costs in case of replacement of defective products
Powerful and strong VoIP easy to manage
The Grandstream HT503 is a robust analog telephone adapter. This device offers the next generation powerful, affordable, high quality and manageable IP telephony.
Hop-on and Hop-off Call
The integration of a FXO and FXS port enables remote call origination and termination to and from the PSTN line, known as 'hop-on and hop-off' calling. This function coupled with its compact size makes it an ideal solution for road warriors seeking the savings and benefits of VoIP communication.
The Grandstream HT503 is designed to be a user friendly and affordable VoIP solution for both the residential user and the remote user. It has a built-in voice prompt menu for simple device configuration.
- Up to 2 SIP accounts
- Built-in voice prompt menu
- 1 FXS telephone port (RJ11) & 1 FXO PSTN line port (RJ11) with power-outage life line support
- Dual 10/100Mbps ethernet ports (RJ45) with integrated high performance NAT router
- IP connectivity for telephones and fax machines
- Advanced telephony features including caller ID, call waiting, 3-way conference calling with IP/PSTN, call transfer & message waiting indication.
- Dimensions: 115 x 25 x 75mm
- Factory reset button
- LED indicators: Power, WAN, LAN, PHONE and LINE
- Voice features: G711, G723, G729
|Dual WAN||Without dual WAN|
|Dimensions||25 x 115 x 75 mm|
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.