Jabra Engage 50 Duo, USB-C
Digital professional headset with USB-C connexion
- Professional digital headset , stereo version
- With cable, USB-C connection (optional USB-A accessory)
- 3 microphones with intelligent noise cancellation (ANC)
- PeakStop ™ 105 dB SPL and IntelliTone ™ sound protection
- Multi-colored status light
- Designed for softphone environments, ideal for call centres
Internal ref: GNENGAGE50D
Professional digital headset with a USB-C connection
The latest addition of the Engage family of Jabra is the new Engage 50, unlike the rest of the headphones in the range, this is wired and has the new USB-C connection. The first USB-C connection of its category to connect with PC and mobile devices and also optional USB-A connectivity as an accessory. It is a headset specially designed for a contact centre, it has a powerful processing chip in the cup that offers advanced functionality, including call analysis data.
Intelligent Noise Cancellation
It has a unique system of 3 microphones with intelligent noise cancellation that filters the background noise and the sound of the breath so that the interlocutors enjoy a superior experience. Stereo sound and broadband to enjoy more real conversations, with the highest level of hearing protection for the agent.
Highest levels of Sound Protection
The Engage 50 offers the highest levels of sound protection, including PeakStop ™ 10 dB SPL and IntelliTone ™ 2.0; complies with workplace noise directives, G616 and OSHA. On the other hand, intelligent volume control allows you to configure incoming calls with a user-defined level to work comfortably all day.
It uses Jabra * software to overcome noise more intelligently . Thanks to on-screen real-time information for agents and comprehensive call analysis, Engage 50 helps offer calls with better sound.
* Software: Jabra Xpress, Jabra Direct and Jabra SDK
* All Jabra USB headsets and speakers work with the most popular online voice calling services.
Compatible with Call Control
The call control unit (optional, not included) allows agents to adjust the volume, use speed dial, mute, answer and end calls, or update the status light at the touch of a button. The control unit is easy to use and is designed not to move.
LED Status Light
The multi-coloured status light on both sides of the headset helps minimize interruptions. Unlike the busy light, the status lights can be customized according to your specific needs.
- Wearing style: Headband
- Flexible articulated arm: Yes
- Adjustable articulated arm: Yes (300 °)
- Pads: Soft leatherette
- Intuitive audio control: Yes
- Status lights: Yes: 2 (stereo)
- Connection: USB-C
- Scope (cable length): 120 cm
- Cable type: Flexible USB 2.0 cable
- Sound protection for the user: PeakStop ™ 105 dB SPL, IntelliTone ™ 2.0
- Frequency range of the speaker: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Micro frequency range: 100 Hz - 14 kHz
- Microphone type: Digital MEMS microphones
- Microphone bandwidth: 100 Hz - 14 kHz
- Certifications: Regulatory seals: Meets CE, FCC, KCC, RCM, workplace noise, G616 and OSHA standards Industrial certifications: cTUVus, TCO / Skype for business office diaphanous
In the box
- 1x Jabra Engage 50 Duo
- 1x Carrying bag
- 1x Carrying clamp
- Quick start guide
- Warranty card
|Acoustic protection||User Sound Protection (using PeakStopTM 105 dB SPL, IntelliToneTM 2.0)|
|Corded or cordless||Corded|
|Ear cushions||With leatherette Ear cushions|
|Microphone Boom||With foldable microphone boom|
|Noise Cancelling||With noise cancelling|
|Suitable for intensive use||For intensive use|
|Mute||With mute key|
|Volume control||Inline volume control|
|MAC compatible||Compatible with MAC|
|Optimized Lync||Optimized for Lync|
|Softphone compatible||Compatible with softphones|