The Jabra PRO 9450 Duo Flex Cordless Headset is a user-friendly and high performance cordless headset for professionals who use various communications systems simultaneously and need to switch between desk phone and softphone calls, quickly and easily, with absolute freedom to move around the office and work while you talk.
Ideal for intensive use
It makes unified communications a breeze with its simple access buttons. You can answer calls from the headset with an electronic hook switch, with the touch buttons on the base, with Jabra’s Call Manager software or with your PC keyboard. The cordless headset has two speakers, allowing you to concentrate fully on your calls without being distracted by what is going on around you. This is an ideal headset for intensive use, with a flexible microphone boom for perfect positioning close to your mouth. It is also optimised for Microsoft Lync.
Noise cancelling microphone
It´s noise cancelling microphone filters out 80% of background noise and its DSP audio guarantees crystal clear conversation. You can now make PC calls with impeccable wideband sound and your hearing is protected against sudden loud noises with Jabra’s SafeTone technology.
- Dual functionality cordless headset - for desk phone and softphone calls
- Range of up to 150m
- Multifunction keys for answering, ending and rejecting calls
- Long and flexible mic boom for perfect positioning
- Noise cancelling microphone
- Clear conversations even in noisy environments
- Wideband sound (150 Hz - 6.800 Hz) for PC and DSP audio
- Binaural over the head style for maximum concentration on your calls
- DECT Cat-iq technology: optimized audio for combined wireless communications (analogue and VoIP
- Up to 8 hours talk time in wideband mode and 10 hours in narrow band mode
- Acoustic protection with Jabra’s SafeTone technology
- Stand by time: 120 hours
- LED indicators
- Audio indicators
- Compatible with most softphone applications such as Skype, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Office Communicator and Cisco Communicator.
- Low energy consumption
- Lithium battery
- Standby time: 100 hours
- Charge time: 2 hours
|Headset type||Wireless DECT|
|Compatibility||For Desk phones and PC|
|Corded or cordless||Wireless|
|Ear cushions||With leatherette Ear cushions|
|Microphone Boom||With long microphone boom|
|Noise Cancelling||With noise cancelling|
|Suitable for intensive use||For intensive use|
|Standby time / Talk time||45 hours / 10 hours|
|Mute||With mute key|
|Volume control||On headset volume control|
|Conference function||With conference function|
|Recharge time||3 hours|
|MAC compatible||Compatible with MAC|
|Optimized Lync||Not optimized for Lync|
|Softphone compatible||Compatible with softphones|
|Handset lifter (sold separately)||Compatible with Handset lifter|
|Electronic Hook Switch||Depends on the model of your telephone - contact us|
|Acoustic protection||Yes, SafeTone|
Jabra PRO 9450 Duo cordless headset
USB and telephone cable
Set up CD
Quick start guide
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.