The Gigaset A120 ECO DECT Cordless Phone Duo Pack is a user-friendly and affordable twin-pack telephone. Dialling is made easy thanks to sensitive pressure points on the keys and a backlit graphical display. Plug & play setup and a pre-registered handset means that you can use the phone as soon as you take it out of the box. With talktime of up to 18 hours and with a standby time of up to 200 hours, there's no need to constantly worry about recharging the Gigaset A120. Everyday calling is made more convenient with logs of the last 25 missed and received calls, the last 10 numbers dialled and a directory for up to 50 contacts. The LED display shows the date and call duration, caller ID and even has an alarm function. This phone provides high quality digital sound, even when you are away from the base station - it has an impressive range of up to 50 metres indoors and 300 metres outdoors thanks to DECT GAP technology. The handy twin pack ensures that you are never far away from your phone.
ECO DECT for energy savings:
The Gigaset A120 uses an energy-saving power supply, so it consumes less electricity - making it kinder to the environment and kinder on your wallet. Like all Gigaset cordless phones, power supply is automatically adjusted depending on how far away the handset is from the base unit and the radiation-free ECO Mode Plus turns off power when the phone is on standby.
- Plug and Play set up
- Easy-to-use text based menu
- Phonebook: up to 50 entries
- Talktime: 18 hours
- Standby: 200 hours
- Caller ID function
- Last dialled numbers: 10
- Logs of last 25 missed and received calls
- Screen display: date, time and duration of call
- Keypad lock
- Mute/Flash key
- Alarm key
- Charge time: 7 hours
- Expandable to up to 4 handsets
- 10 external ringtones with 5 volume settings + increasing ringtone
- 3 handset volume settings
- Low battery alert
- Automatically accepts configured calls
- Dialing: tone and pulse.
- Battery: pack (NiMH).
- Wall mountable.
- Paging function in base station.
- 28 language menu
- Size: 148 x 49 x 30mm (handset)
Functions with more than one handset:
- The Gigaset A120 supports up to 4 handsets (including base station)
- 2 simultaneous calls (1ext.-1int.)
- Call transfer
- 3-way conferencing: 1 ext.-2 int.
- Transfer of phonebook between handsets
- Selection of incoming calls
- Free internal calls between handsets
- Internal transfer of external calls
- Group and Selective internal calls.
|Technology||With DECT technology|
|Range||DECT : 50m indoor + 300m outdoor|
|Standby / Talk time||200 hous/7 hours|
|Hands free speakerphone||Without hands free speakerphone|
|Sound quality||HD sound|
|Display||With monochrome display|
|Caller ID||With caller ID|
|Answer Machine||Without answering machine|
|Mute||With mute key|
|Headset port||Without port|
|SMS||Without SMS function|
|Additional handsets supported||Up to 3 additional handsets|
|Battery||2 x NiMH AAA batteries|
1 base station
1 battery pack
1 220V power supply
1 telephone cable
1 user manual
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
- Does the Gigaset A120 have a loud speaker?
- I know the Gigaset A120 states wall mountable. Is this true and is it the base station that's mountable. Also are these twin handsets new or recon.Many thanks.
- I would like to buy the Gigaset A120 ECO DECT cordless telephone with two additional phones (one base station). It does say in the information that it supports up to 4 handsets. Can you let me know how I go about buying one basestation and 2 battery handsets please? Many thanks Tracy