User-friendly telephone with optimum features
The Gigaset A120 ECO DECT Cordless Phone is a user-friendly and affordable telephone. Dialling is made easy thanks to sensitive pressure points on the keys and a backlit graphical display.
Ready to use
Plug and play setup and a pre-registered handset means that you can use the phone as soon as you take it out of the box.
18 hours talktime
With talktime of up to 18 hours and with the standby time of up to 200 hours, there's no need to constantly worry about recharging the Gigaset A120.Everyday calling is made more convenient with logs of the last 25 missed and received calls, the last 10 numbers dialled and a directory for up to 50 contacts.
50m range indoor - 300m range outdoor
The LED display shows the date and call duration, caller ID and even has an alarm function. This phone provides high quality digital sound, even when you are away from the base station - it has an impressive range of up to 50 metres indoors and 300 metres outdoors thanks to DECT GAP technology.
The Gigaset A120 uses an energy-saving power supply so it consumes less electricity - making it kinder to the environment and kinder on your wallet. Like all Gigaset cordless phones, the power supply is automatically adjusted depending on how far away the handset is from the base unit and the radiation-free ECO Mode Plus turns off power when the phone is on standby.
- Plug and Play set up
- Easy-to-use text based menu
- Phonebook: up to 50 entries
- Talktime: 18 hours
- Standby: 200 hours
- Caller ID function
- Last dialed numbers: 10
- Logs of last 25 missed and received calls
- Screen display: date, time and duration of call
- Keypad lock
- Mute/Flash key
- Alarm key
- Charge time: 7 hours
- Expandable to up to 4 handsets
- 10 external ringtones with 5 volume settings + increasing ringtone
- 3 handset volume settings
- Low battery alert
- Automatically accepts configured calls
- Dialing: tone and pulse
- Battery: pack (NiMH)
- Wall mountable
- Paging function in base station.
- 28 language menu
- Size: 148 x 49 x 30mm (handset)
|Technology||With DECT technology|
|Range||DECT : 50m indoor + 300m outdoor|
|Standby / Talk time||200 hours/7 hours|
|Hands free speakerphone||Without hands free speakerphone|
|Sound quality||HD sound|
|Display||With monochrome display|
|Caller ID||With caller ID|
|Answer Machine||Without answering machine|
|Mute||With mute key|
|Headset port||Without port|
|SMS||Without SMS function|
|Additional handsets supported||Up to 3 additional handsets|
|Battery||2 x NiMH AAA batteries|
1 A120 handset
1 base station
1 battery pack
1 220V power supply
1 telephone cable
1 user manual
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
- I already have a Gigaset A120 with 3 phones. The phone which is on the base seems to be faulty. If I replace this can I use the existing 2 phones with the new phone and base.
- I have bought a Gigaset A120 but do not have a landline. My connection is via WiFi. How do I set the phone to connect to WiFi?