Gigaset Elements Siren
With the Siren device, as soon as the Gigaset Elements system detects an intruder, the connected sound alarm will emit a loud ringing sound (100 dB). With quick installation and being easy-to-use, just connect the Siren system to a plug and link it to the Gigaset Elements system.
Like all add-ons to the Gigaset Elements system, Siren is entirely wireless and uses DECT ULE technology.
- Easy installation : Insert directly into a plug
- Intuitive connection: Easy connection to the Gigaset system via a "synchronise" button
- Power: 100 dB
- Secure and wireless connection: technologie DECT ULE (Ultra Low Energy)
- Real-time trigger: Sensors instantly send information to the system's base, which sets off the siren
- Discreet and modern design: Suitable for any interior
- Dimensions: 59 x 59 x 80 mm
- Weight: 72 g
- 2 year guarantee
Configuration of the Gigaset Siren device
1. Positionning: connect directly to a plug
2. Register the device with the Gigaset Elements base system
3. Send notifications and alerts via the free Android or iOS application
- Notification once the Siren device is set off
- Alert if the device is disconnected
4. Check the status of the Siren via the application or online, such as
- Siren alerts
- Alerts if the siren is disconnected
- Updates for the Siren system
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.