Don't compromise on strength, functionality, or style even in extreme environments
The Getnord Onyx is a rugged smartphone that is metal-reinforced and military standard, whilst offering advanced camera and telephony features and incredible battery life - the full package!
Rugged outdoor features: IP68 and metal-reinforced
This phone is able to withstand even extreme conditions, proven by its compliance to USA Military Standard regulations. The phone is thoroughly tested to ensure that whether it is dropped from a height or into water, it won’t break! For example it was tested in 2 metres of water for 30 minutes, for drop-resistance it was dropped from 1.22m 26 times at different angles on concrete and tested in a dust particles chamber.
There is an additional tempered glass protect make of Asahi glass and it is reinforced with an aluminium alloy to make it extremely strong without being heavy.
Camera with advanced functions
There is both a 5Mpx resolution front camera and a 8Mpx rear camera with a CMOS sensor. You can make video calls and record video, in normal, slo-mo and time-lapse mode, as well as an auto LED flash and HDR mode for photos. There are also photo editing functions, including red eye reduction filter, scene effects, geotagging and more.
Lightning fast connectivity
The Onyx gives you ultra-high speed connectivity using next-generation LTE+ 4G technology. You can therefore enjoy impressively fast upload and downloads speeds of up to 150Mbps, so you have the power to do as you like without being held back by buffering.
The thinnest IP68 phone with the strongest battery
For those using mobile phones professionally, having a long battery life is very important, even more so for those who might find themselves in extreme environments. The Onyx boasts an impressive 4000mAh battery which is 2 times longer lasting than any other available in similar phones. However, they did not sacrifice being lightweight – the unique battery design fits inside the thin phone housing. Say hello to standby time numbered in weeks not hours.
- IP68 rating: water, dust and shock resistant
- Military standard – tested according to MIL-STD-810G requirements
- Capacitive Multi Touch 4.7-inch touchscreen
- Ultra-Bright TFT (IPS) 1280 x 720 @ 312dpi display
- Asahi Glass 9H tempered glass renewable screen protector
- Dual SIM: MicroSIM and regular SIM
- 2G frequencies 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz (Quad Band) – voice calls and EDGE internet worldwide
- 3G internet access in all European, Asian, African, Oceanian, Middle East, Latin American networks, US AT&T networks and refarmed US T-Mobile networks.
- 4G internet access in all European, Asian, African, Oceanian, Middle some Latin American networks.
- 16GB internal storage inclusive OS
- Expandable internal capacity with standard Micro SD card
- Bluetooth v4.1
- WiFi hotspot and WiFi direct
- NFC and OTG
- 5Mpx front camera and 8Mpx rear camera with advanced functions
- High-volume 18mm water resistant speaker
- FM radio, RDS and recording function
- Li-ion 4000mAh 3.7V battery
- Standby time 580 hours, call time 16 hours
- Integrated compass and Google GPS Navigation system
- Variety of built-in apps
|Dual SIM||With dual SIM|
|Operating system||With Android|
|Dust & shock resistant||Resistant|
|Military Standard||With military grade|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP68 rating|
|Rear Camera||6 Mpx with CMOS sensor|
|Front Camera||5 Mpx|
|Expandable memory||With exandable memory|
|Large keys||Without large keys|
|Screen size||More than 4.5" screen|
|Hands free||With hands free kit|
|SMS||With SMS function|
|MMS||With MMS function|
|Standby / talk time||580 hours standby time, 16 hours call time|
|Dimensions||157 mm x 78mm x 16 mm|
- USB cable
- 1500mA 5V USB charger
- Headset with Hands-free function
- Carabiner clip
- User manual