Entel HX482 UHF radios deliver loud and high quality audio in a robust and compact licensed two way radio. This radio requires a licence for use in the UK. Please see below for further details. The HX482 operates on 400-470 MHz. UHF band.
Entel HX482 two way radios exceed MIL Standard 810 C/D/E/F, with casing that protects them against shock, vibration and moisture. They are rated IP55 for resistance to dust and water, making it both splashproof and built to last, even in the most difficult environments.
This radio comes with a 7.4v 2000mAh Lithium-Ion battery that can count its charge cycles and warn you when it is near the end of its battery life. It provides an impressive battery life and retains its charge once charged up to three times longer than other batteries. A rapid charger is included in your purchase of an Entel HX400 Entry radio.
The Entel HX482 is easy to use, with scan/priority scan functions, VOX hands free and a programmable channel monitor button as standard. It also features 4 'channel shortcut' buttons and a Local Personal Attack Alarm for your safety.
If you wish to order this product or any other licenced radio, please call us so we can help you choose the correct frequency and antenna for your licence.
Entekl HX400 Entry Series are available in the following frequency bands. Call us if you need advice on the best variation to choose. Prices may vary.
|VHF||HX402||30 - 50MHz||16||No|
|VHF||HX412||66 - 88MHz||16||No|
|VHF||HX422||136 - 174MHz||16||No|
|VHF||HX432||174 - 208MHz||16||No|
|VHF||HX462||216 - 223MHz||16||No|
|VHF||HX462-U||225 - 288MHz||16||No|
|UHF||HX482||400 - 470MHz||16||No|
|UHF||HX482-U||450 - 520MHz||16||No|
|800MHz||HX492||806 - 870MHz||16||No|
- Entel HX482 Entry two way radio
- UHF 400 - 470MHz band - ideal for city use
- 16 channels
- High quality audio
- Exceeds MIL Standard 810 C/D/E/F
- Protected against shock, vibration and moisture
- IP55 resistance to dust and water
- Lithium-Ion battery and charger included
- Scan/priority scan functions
- VOX enabled
- Programmable channel monitor button
- 4 'channel shortcut' buttons
- Local Personal Attack alarm
- Dimensions (including battery): 100 x 62.5 x 39.5mm
- Weight (including battery and antenna): 233g
The price of this radio does not include programming costs. Onedirect can programme your Entel radios at a cost of £10 per radio (excl. VAT).
If you already have a licence, please send us the last page of your licence papers. Alternatively, you can send us one of the radios from your existing fleet, so we can copy the frequencies and programme your new radios.
If you do not hold a licence, Onedirect can apply on your behalf for a fee of £10 (excl. VAT).
|Use||For intensive use|
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP55 rating|
|Military standard||Confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||16|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||Without earpiece|
|SOS button||With SOS button|
|Vibrate function||Without vibrate function|
|Voice encryption function||With voice encryption|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Room monitoring||Without room monitoring|
|Roger Beep||Without roger beep|
|Size||100 x 62.5 x 39.5mm|
|Connector accessory||Entel HX|
7.4v 2000mAh Lithium-Ion battery
Spring loaded belt clip
High efficiency antenna
User guide CD
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.