The Entel HT982 Entry ATEX Approved IIC is a licensed two way radio, operatin gon the UHF 400 - 470MHz frequency band, which provides loud and clear audio within a robust and highly resistant radio casing. This radio requires a licence for use in the UK. Please see below for further details.
The Entel HT982 radios are submersible - with an IP68 rating, they are completely impervious to dust and can withstand up to 1 hour submersed as deep as 1 metre in water. They also exceed MIL Spec 810 C/D/E/F standards and are additionally designed to be highly resistant to shock and vibration. This radio is intrinsically safe, in compliance with ATEX standards, and meets IIC T4, the most stringent ATEX ratings.
The HT982 Entry is powered by a 7.4v 1800mAh Lithium Ion battery, which intelligently counts its charge cycles and will warn you when it is nearing the end of its battery life. It provides an impressive length of charge, and retains its charge up to three times longer than standard batteries. This battery is rechargeable and a charging unit is provided with your HT982 Entry radio.
This 16-channel radio features a scan/priority scan function as well VOX compatability, allowing you to connect a VOX headset for hands-free use (accessories sold separately). A programmable channel monitor button and 4 'channel shortcut' buttons make the Entel HT982 Entry ATEX simply and user friendly, and the radio will alert you when the battery level is low.
For the security of the user, a Local Personal Attack Alarm is offered by this handheld two way radio, for aid in emergency situations.
If you wish to purchase this product, or any other licensed radio, please call us so we can help you choose the correct frequency and antenna for your licence.
This radio operates on the 400 - 470MHz frequency band, and is also available in the following variants. Call us for advice on which model to choose. Prices may vary.
|VHF||HT912||66 - 88MHz||16||No|
|VHF||HT922||136 - 174MHz||16||No|
||400 - 470MHz||16||No|
||450 - 520MHz||16||No|
- Entel HT982 Entry Licensed ATEX Two Way Radio
- ATEX certified and approved IIC
- UHF 400 - 470MHz - ideal for urban use
- MIL Spec 810 C/D/E/F
- IP68 - impervious to dust and submersible for 1 hour in 5m
- Shock and vibration resistant casing
- 7.4v 1800mAh Lithium-Ion battery
- Rechargeable with charging unit included
- 16 channels
- Scan/priority scan function
- VOX capability
- Programmable channel monitor button
- 4 'channel shortcut' buttons
- Local Personal Attack Alarm
- Dimensions (including battery provided): 130 x 59.5 x 37mm
- Weight (including battery and antenna): 277g
The price of this radio does not include programming costs. Onedirect can programme your Entel radios at a cost of £10 per radio (excl. VAT).
If you already have a licence, please send us the last page of your licence papers. Alternatively, you can send us one of the radios from your existing fleet, so we can copy the frequencies and programme your new radios.
If you do not hold a licence, Onedirect can apply on your behalf for a fee of £10 (excl. VAT).
|Use||For intensive use|
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|ATEX certified||With ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP68 rating|
|Military standard||Confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||16|
|Range||Up to 10km|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||With earpiece|
|SOS button||With SOS button|
|Vibrate function||Without vibrate function|
|Voice encryption function||Without voice encryption|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Room monitoring||Without room monitoring|
|Roger Beep||Without roger beep|
|Size||130 x 59.5 x 37mm|
|Connector accessory||Entell HT|
7.4v 1800mAh Lithium-Ion battery
Spring loaded belt clip
High efficiency antenna
User guide CD
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.