The Entel HT952 is the only ATEX approved and fully submersible PMR446 radio currently on the market. PMR446 handheld radios just don't come tougher than this radio, which has been designed for use in extreme environments, with the same mechanical construction and testing procedures as the two way radios used by the UK Fire and Rescue services and petrochemical companies. The Entel HT952 is IP68-rated - withstanding submersion to a depth of 5 metres for 60 minutes. Each radio is tested individually to ensure it meets these high standards.
The HT952 also meets the stringent Mil-Std 810C/D/E/F standards, guaranteeing optimum perfomance while withstanding shock, vibrations, and corrosion from dust and moisture. Its accessory socket is also protected with a shearing point and is designed to withstand rough use. With extra loud audio, this radio is ideal for use in noisy environments and can be used hands free with a VOX-enabled audio accessory.
Its intelligent Lithium-Ion battery technology, which alerts users to immiment battery life expiration and maximises duty cycles is also designed to withstand heavy duty use. The HT952 has a capacity for 16 channels and optional features include channel scan, personal attack alarm, Bluetooth and voice scrambler. It can also be upgraded with new features via Flash Upgrade technology and data from one radio can easily be cloned to another.
*The range of a PMR446 two way radio varies a lot depending on where you use it. The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built-up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your radio.
- ATEX approved intrinsically safe - II 2 G Ex ib IICT4 Gb
- Mil-Std 810C/D/E/F standards
- IP68 rating - fully submersible to 5m for up to 60 minutes
- Frequency Range: 446.00625 – 446.09375MHz (HX446E)
- 16 programmable channel positions
- CTCSS and DCS with squelch tail elimination
- Antenna: Whip / stubby
- 1800 mAh Li–Ion battery pack
- Long life Lithium-Ion battery technology
- Very loud audio
- Battery charge count feature
- Low battery warning
- Robust accessory socket
- Standard and priority channel scan
- VOX hands free (with accessory)
- Transmit time out timer
- Key lock
- Personal attack alarm
- Optional Bluetooth, voice scrambler and voice announcements
- Automatic power save
- Power Supply Voltage 7.4V DC
- Microphone Internal condenser microphone
- Operating Temperature –20° to +55°
- Size (mm): 59.5(W) x 130(H) x 37(D)
- Weight: 274g with battery and aerial
- Transmitter power output: 0.5W
|Use||For intensive use|
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|ATEX certified||With ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP68 rating|
|Military standard||Confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||16|
|Range||Up to 10km|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||With earpiece|
|Battery||1800 mAh Li–Ion|
|SOS button||With SOS button|
|Vibrate function||Without vibrate function|
|Voice encryption function||Without voice encryption|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Room monitoring||Without room monitoring|
|Roger Beep||Without roger beep|
|Size||59.5 x 130 x 37mm|
|Connector accessory||Entel HT|
Spring loaded belt clip
User guide CD
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.