Walkie talkie suitable for business use
The Entel DX485 UHF are compact radios suitable for business use. They comply with IP68 and MIL-STD standards, being able to withstand water, dust and falls. As well as this, the DX485 UHF offers clear audio quality and exceptional volume unlike other radios of this kind.
Integrated features you require
Specifically the DX485 is the mid-range model and has a black and white OLED screen and a navigation keyboard. The features is offers are simple, yet useful. Ideal for communications with a large group of users, or even multiple users at once
It has 64 channels and 8 preprogrammable zones. This mid-range model is also capable of displaying the emergency call identifier and free-form text messages, as well as sending pre-formatted text messages. It has mixed mode: you can receive the digital DMR * and analog DMR modes. Operates at frequencies 400-470Mhz, UHF.
Surviving the toughest environments
Its compact and robust design is designed to meet the needs of users in sectors such as: construction, industry, commerce, etc. Its degree of protection IP68 makes it submersible up to 2 meters for 4 hours.
* In digital mode, they will work with brands that have DMR protocol. Brands such as Hytera and Motorola have the same protocol. They will be compatible provided they are programmed with the same frequencies.
- IP68 rating
- MIL-STD 810 C / D / E / F / G
- Frequencies: 400-470Mhz, UHF
- With screen and navigation keyboard
- 16 channels / 2 programmable zones
- Input power: 5W
- Mixed mode: (Digital and Analog)
- Individual calls, groups and caller ID
- Vocoder: AMBE + 2
- Robust accessory socket
- Dimensions: 97 x 39 x 37 mm.
- Weight: 265 g
The price of this radio does not include programming costs. Onedirect can programme your radios at a cost of £10 per radio (Excl. VAT).
If you already have a license, please send us the last page of your license papers. Alternatively, you can send us one of the radios from your existing fleet, so we can copy the frequencies and programme your new radios.
Licence FAQ Section:
How to apply for a licence:
This Motorola two way radio is available to be programmed as:
UHF: 403 - 470 MHz
*The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built-up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your two-way radio. Rule of thumb is that for every 1 watt you will get 1 mile of coverage guarantee, or more depending on the conditions
|Use||For intensive use|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP68 rating|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||64 channels / 8 zones|
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]